Thread: Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC Error

Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC Error

I had no problem in anticipation of I try getting into the subsequent to fighting getting inside the capability. I get into the subsequent and the diminutive loading screen fires up. There is a suspension, and then that dreadful "disc is unreadable" error communication makes an exterior. Previous night I deleted and re-downloaded the Overlord DLC two times and tried the entire in excess of again, this solved nothing. At the moment I went to Gamestop and swapped my copy of Mass Effect 2 out for an innovative one. I put the innovative disc in my 360, got into the Hammerhead, and was rewarded by means of "disc is unreadable". Anybody else having these tribulations, anybody have a solution.

Re: Mass Effect 2 Overlord DLC Error

No tribulations on my end, I imagine it's your system. Yes, that's absolutely a system unambiguous tribulation. Not a superior sign, though. It might be nothing to be anxious regarding and might be fixed by blowing out the dust in your system, even though it's more often than not one of the early symptoms of an impending 3RRoD attack. It's not a system tribulation. I have had this difficulty. It occurs when some of the data from the download is fraudulent. Redownload it, try the entire in excess of again. This happened for me by means of Zaeed's mission.

I have had the RROD two times and that E74 error on one occasion previous to. I have been putting a number of thought into purchasing one of the "innovative 360's" once they create their method into stores. I am certain they determine to have tribulations of their own, additional than the free space on my hard drive is approximately down to nil and I guess it's time I purchase myself something shiny and innovative.

Immediately delete it and you have to redownload, try, and repeat until it runs. You might have to try more than a few times; I had to by means of Zaeed's mission. It's a system difficulty, or you are creating it up. Merely 10 people in the world encompass claimed to have tribulations by means of the DLC. There are no tribulations by means of it whatsoever, and for whatever reason people are immediately spinning crap.

It's more often than not a system difficulty; anything else is the majority to be expected your systems faulting. If it's a system difficulty, then how does redownloading it assist. I sometimes have comprised to redownload things more than a few times to get them to run correctly. For instance, the majority of the grass in Overlord was BLACK for me the first time. I redownloaded, at present it's extremely well. It's not a system error; it's corruption of downloaded data.

I have an extraordinary problem that came to me in addition in one of the precedent DLC, Firewalker. At present it repeats by means of Overlord. Additional than at present I cannot proceed by means of the game. Let me explain: I Firewalker I was not capable to push D-PAD up to give an order for the reason that my Xbox instantaneously showed up to me "Disc unreadable" error, sending me out of the game. So I continuous to play it without giving orders and completed it. Additional than at present is dissimilar.

By means of Overlord, at the start of the second mission, when I land on Vesuvius station and entering by means of my two teammates I twist the first corner, shift forward a couple of steps and BAM. The identical difficulty the entire in excess of again. Disc unreadable" I be familiar with it is a game problem, for the reason that the game is installed on Hard Drive. So the disc is not have right of entry on that moment I got the similar trouble. Switching my teammates did the trick. Additional than that be supposed to not be the reply to this problem.