Thread: Communication with Mass Effect 2 server was interrupted or has timed out

Communication with Mass Effect 2 server was interrupted or has timed out

Is there additional or other struggling by means of this error as well. When I open the game, I am encouraged to log into the Cerberus Network by means of my EA information in sequence. I hit it off "Continue" and I -instantaneously- get "Error. Exchange of ideas by means of Mass Effect 2 server was intermittent or has timed out. I try the entire in excess of again afterward." Here as several quick facts regarding what's going on for me.

Re: Communication with Mass Effect 2 server was interrupted or has timed out

I have comprised the Mass Effect 2 PC Collector's Edition commencing GameStop via preorder. I was capable to activate the entire my promo codes on the website. I was not capable to register my game, and get "Code is not suitable for game" when I try. I believe this might be for the reason that I entered that code as a promo code as well when I was activating the additional. Not certain.

I was capable to download the complementary or free DLCs from side to side the site and presently encompass Blood Dragon Armor, Terminus Armor and M-490 Rifle, Collector's Edition Armor and Weapon, Zaeed, and Normandy Crash Site scheduled as my DLCs on the site. This in addition matches the register of DLCs the game states it is not capable to confirm when I try to play.

I have facilitated port forwarding by means of the entire of the ports listed in the readme file that installs by means of the game. I have in addition facilitated the port forwarding from side to side my firewall as well. Additionally or moreover, I have even tried to put out of action the firewall totally, after putting out of action my antivirus, and disabled the entire security on my router to the similar end. I am starting to feel similar to I am the merely one by means of this specific tribulations.

The Same or the similar thing here. I am waiting right at present to live chat by means of an EA agent. I chatted by means of them regarding a half hour and they were not capable to figure anything out. I anticipate you have superior luck, and -if- by possibility you do have superior luck, please post the chatlog/consequences here. Posted the recent past and got no hits on assist and merely additional person said they had the tribulations. Steam version or description is available for Windows 7 x64.

Most of them might try altering your auto-login settings to not auto login. Then try registering by means of a dissimilar account – additional than do not redeem Cerberus. Then reboot the game (in view of the fact that auto login it off), and at present login by means of your real account. I tried it and it worked, additional than I be able to merely log in by means of my recently created account, and I previously redeemed my Cerberus code for my real account.

This happens previous to us even get an opportunity to login. Upon getting the punctual that I be supposed to login to Cerberus, I hit it off Continue and then it comes up by means of the Please Wait. For regarding 10-15 seconds then the timeout communication. I have comprised attempted by means of auto-login off additional than this is happening previous to that even comes into play. My roommate on the similar network is capable to connect immediately extremely well. I have set the entire ports on my router and have no firewalls.