Thread: Unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

I have almost completed the newly released version of POP. I want to know if anyone can provide me with the information on how to unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. I have tried searching for it while playing the game. But, I have hardly got one. So, if anyone could have assisted me in getting these upgrade points, then it would have been very helpful.

Re: Unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

There is a very simple technique that can be used to unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Download the application called "Cheatbook Database". This is an application that contains all the hints for this game as well as all the most popular games throughout the world. Also, it contains the cheats for different games. I hope that this will help you with the technique that you are trying for.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Before playing any games, I simply keep their walkthough with me. Infact, I read them before I start the game. Thus, I get an idea about what I will be facing while playing the game. I have searched the internet and found out that all the walkthroughs for this particular edition of POPs contain how to unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.

When you unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, you will be informed about the same on the main screen that you are able to purchase the next upgrade that is available. With the help of upgrade points, the Skills, Health and Energy of the Prince can be increased. As you go through the menu, you will have to select as to upgrade which particular skill.

You will experience changes in the following features of the game after you unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands:
    • Health Bar
    • Time Gauge
    • Flow Gauge
    • Energy Slots

The following powers will be upgraded:
    • Power of Time
    • Power of Flow
    • Power of Flight
    • Power of Memory
    • Ice Blast
    • Whirlwind
    • Trail of Flame
    • Stone Armor

Anyways, you will have to go through the walkthroughs to know on how to go about doing the unlock because I cant tell in a single reply for the same.

I suggest you to have a look at the following walkthrough inorder to unlock all upgrade points in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. You will be guided with the help of videos in it:
    Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough
    I hope that this was that you were looking for. If you are facing any problems while doing the unlock, then please let me know about it here. I will help you with suggestions to go about doing the unlock.

Thank you for providing the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough. There are videos there itself, so I did not have to search for the videos differently. I am unlocking the upgrade points one-by-one. I suggest any other gamers who require any help for this particular game to refer to the guide that is provided in the above post by reddevil6.