Thread: Redeem Codes for Transformers War for Cybertron

Redeem Codes for Transformers War for Cybertron

I just got my new copy of Transformers War for Cybertron game. I need some help for using pre order codes for this game. The game is really nice and I need some information this. The games looks to be based on the same old movie. What is new in this. For the codes what should I do. What can I get from this. Does this game is really nice for multiplayer. I worry about the controls.

Re: Redeem Codes for Transformers War for Cybertron

For the codes you just need to go to transformersgame.redemption site and signed up your account in that. Then you will received a verification email for which you need to click on for authentication. Once done you get access to the site and you can use your code there. The codes can be used for some basic purchase and group access. Visit the site for more information.

I am facing some issue with the site. I got a verification mails and when I click there for validation there is no page display appears. After the failure of the last game based on the feature film Transformers Revenge this i a new version Activision. This time there no link with the movie since the game is well designed and you might enter in period taking place on the home planet of the Transformers Cybertron.

The issue is common with most of users. I think those codes are expired or there might be some issue with the site. You will need to wait back. The game begins with a story of War For Cybertron is in the last years of the planet before the Transformers do decide to leave Earth to colonize. You go on and watch out for some videos which will give you a more detailed idea about the game.

The game will feature two separate campaigns the first in the camp of the Decepticons, and the second among the Autobots. According to the game's producer, this distribution will allow players to understand the philosophy of the Decepticons and how their sense of law and order led them to take up arms to restore Cybertron's superb. The game is really enjoyable.

I am not sure about the codes but I like game. I got a demo of the same which give new environment on fighting. The game playable in cooperative via internet is also awesome but give a solo action. The first observation on the world-industrialized Cybertron will not have open environments. The demo does not offers a full play but at the starting you might get some fighting at corridor.

At first the changes the game gives is best in terms of animation in terms of timeliness. The other positive for the clash against a giant boss. The fight against this enormous machine equipped with a static beam sweeping around like a projector headlight was epic to say the least. For the code thing I will advice you to go on the officail site for more detailed information on the same.