Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play

Transformers: War for Cybertron Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play

I have completed the singleplayer mode of Transformers: War for Cybertron. Now, I want to play this mutiplayer mode, but I am getting a weird Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play. I am experiencing the same each time I press this option for mutiplayer. Does anyone know why I am facing this particular problem? If yes, what are the solution that can help to eradicate the same? I am playing this game under Windows XP operating system. I need some proper assistance for this situation.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play

There is no need to worry if you are getting the Transformers: War for Cybertron Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play. You may not be online because of which you are getting this message. Just check out if you are connected or not and then, try playing in this mode. A point to remember is that if you do not have an internet connection, then you will not able to play this multiplayer mode.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play

I have checked that I am online all the time when I try to play the mutiplayer mode for Transformers: War for Cybertron. Thanks for the information, but I already know that an internet connection is required to play this particular mode online. Well, I need some solution for the Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play. Waiting for the same. Anyways thanks for the help.

You may not be having an online account for playing the mutiplayer mode of Transformers: War for Cybertron. This is simply you you are encountering the Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play. Just follow the steps given below:
    • You should go to the Main menu.
    • There use the Create button for creating an online account.
    • After you make the new account, click on the name of the account that you have made and then, click on the Sign In button.
    • After that, get back to the Main Menu and start the Multiplayer mode.

This must solve the situation.

Im getting the exact same problem.

I start the game, go to accounts and none of my accounts are there.
    I create a new account and it says

"Could not create account the transformers WFC server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

then my old accounts pop up. I choose mine, click on multiplayer co-op campaign or escalation and it says "you need to be connected to inernet to play" And im sure im connected because my web browsers are working and steam only works onlinne.

It have been able to play twice this past week. Only when my accounts are there from the start and I don't have to create new ones that i can play multi.

It seems to have the problem of the server end which is not responding to your game properly and you are getting the error with the same. Wait for some time and then try to connect the game once again with the ActiVision server who are manufacturer of the game. So try this out and see whether you are getting it work or not.

As mentioned in the above post by Ninja-X, there was an issue from the end of the server. I can assure you this because I am not facing any problem with Transformers: War for Cybertron Error: must be connected to the internet in order to play now. So, this means that it was a temporary issue. So, I suggest Brownie to check out again and again if you can get connected with the online server or not.

dude what you need is to go to your option in game which is accounts and you will log in from there well because i also need help i really want you guys to help me can anybody tell me how to delete accounts online accounts because my delete button is grey and i can't delete any account also since i instaled it it has 4 accounts in which non work i didn't create either one of those and i really want a solution to this plzzz fast plzz transformers war for cybertron online accounts issue

You said, you already have four accounts existing there already, whos accounts are those ? had you created those accounts before or you have had installed the game from the CD that had been used before? I have seen many of friends, having just one account that they had created after installing the game. No idea how you got 4 existing accounts. Anyways, i'll try to search for the same and get back to you