Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Game won't even launch through steam

Transformers: War for Cybertron: Game won't even launch through steam

I am facing a serious situation with a game called Transformers: War for Cybertron in Windows 7. I am not able to play it in my system and the game won't even launch through steam. I am not able to understand why this is happening. I hope that there are gamers here who have played this game. Has anyone experienced such problems in Windows 7? Please share your experiences here. How can this situation be got rid of? I am waiting for suitable replies on this problem.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: Game won't even launch through steam

If the game called Transformers: War for Cybertron won't even launch through steam, then the problem is being caused because of the Windows 7 operating system. I have seen many of the gamers facing such problems. There is no need to worry. This is because you just need to provide administrator rights to this game. Use the Run as Administrator option for loading the game. If this does not help, then start Steam using the same option.

First of all, there is a need to check out if there is an incompatibility problem or not with Transformers: War for Cybertron. This will help you to know why this game won't even launch through steam. To know if the game is incompatible or not, simply run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. You will get a list of compatibilities as well as incompatibilities. The game will have a conflict with the operating system only if it is listed among the incompatibilities.

The issues in Transformers: War for Cybertron that the game won't even launch through steam may be just a silly problem that you are facing. Try to start the game once in the normal mode in your system.

If the game is not able to start, then simply restart the system and then, try loading the game. I hope that this issue will be solved after that.

Just let me know if the problem is solved or not. I got my same situation solved with the help of this same solution. I am playing this game from quite a long time.

I used the compatibility mode of Windows XP, that is with the help of the option for troubleshoot compatibility and Transformers: War for Cybertron is working without any issues for me. Anyways, thanks for all the help that you guys have provided. Otherwise, I would have not been able to solve this issue and my money for the game would have gone waste.

Guys thats all crazy stuff. The easy way to do this is to just download the newest nvidia driver. Then install it and when it comes up to custom install select it. Then select clean install and make sure that is checked and every option is checked. Then after install reboot. And you are set. All the bad issues go away =P It's just errors from the upgrade from the last driver to the newest one. Give it a shot. I tried it and it worked fine. I was sure it was just goofed up drivers. But there is no need to uninstall anything and reinstall.

Laters =P Rob,