Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron: How to save profile online

Transformers: War for Cybertron: How to save profile online

Does anyone here know how to save profile online in the game called Transformers: War for Cybertron? This is a game that has been released recently. I am playing the same in my system that is installed with the Windows 7 operating system. When I playing this game online, I save it in the profile that I have created in my system. When I start the game again from where I have saved it, I am not able to load it. So, I need to know if there is any method of saving this online profile? People having knowledge on this situation are expected to reply.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron: How to save profile online

I dont think that there is any feature to save profile online in Transformers: War for Cybertron. I cant understand that how the game will remember in an online manner, that is how will it recognize the particular players who come online. According to me, the save of the online games must be in the local system only. If the game is not able to remember your last status, then there must be some conflict going with the game in your system.

There is a need to look in the Program files of Transformers: War for Cybertron for the save profile that is played online. I suppose that it must be located in some folder called steam. If you cannot find the particular folder, then you will have to take the assistance from the officials of steam. I hope that they will be able to provide you with some official help for this problem that you are facing.

I can assure you that the profile for the online play of Transformers: War for Cybertron is saved online only and not on the local system. Only the single player profile is saved online.

I am playing this same game and I can see my online profile loading differently. This is so because I installed this game on my desktop first and then, created an online profile for the online play. After that, I installed the same game on my lappy and I was able to load that same profile without creating any new one for the lappy.

The save profile online is linked with the CD Key that you are having. This is why the online profile of Transformers: War for Cybertron can be loaded from any system. But, only if it is installed using the same disc, I mean to say the key that comes with the particular disc. Anyways, for Am_Wamika's issue, you must have created a profile before playing online and it will load automatically as you go online with the game. I dont think that there will be any password protection for this online play.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Since, I had not created an online profile, I was not able to save Transformers: War for Cybertron online. I came to know about this because when I went online this time, I thought of the about the same, as mentioned in one of the above posts. Now, I have an online account, that does not require a password. It is simply recognized by the CD Key.