Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567 LastLast

Thread: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Quote Originally Posted by jignesh_kandoi View Post
    hi i am stucked in a sand storm the stage after climbing kings tower "prince is always falling from a flying platform when ratash come to attack" pl help
    Well, there is some trick to cross that part/stage. I dint remember the same exactly as i finished the game couple of months ago. However, what i can suggest you is just checkout this walkthrough and go step by step as mentioned here. It will help you

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Quote Originally Posted by jignesh_kandoi View Post
    hi i am stucked in a sand storm the stage after climbing kings tower "prince is always falling from a flying platform when ratash come to attack" pl help
    You can try using the hex editor that is mentioned in the first page of this thread to avoid prince falling from a platform. Another way to solve this issue would be to overwrite save game file Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands to a level where this mission would be over, and to download it refer to this thread - Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

thanks gls 1985 because of your solution now i can play forgotten sands

I am stuck at the after crossing Solomon's tower back into palace where the 3 Summoners are before the door on the ledge. I used trainer but still can't get past. Can someone give me a save of exact checkpoint after crossing this door? Please email me at roaming_romeo@indiatimes.com

Problem solved. I was stuck at the palace where the 3 Summoners are before the door on the ledge. Consull, many thanks for the save. I have saved up every major point of game since using getting past the original balcony stuck door leading to traps. Anyone needs specific saves from that point can check with me. I have an original legal cd but since I don't have internet at home, I was also forced to use trainers. I get sufficient internet access unrestricted at office so don't bother spending on it at home. I think it's silly if people buy cds and cant play games without internet like is the case on ubisoft drms and steam. Whatever happened to those days when one bought a cd, installed in pc and played it without worries?

Hi serious Prince,

There is a way to play this game in offline mode as well, by some offline emulators or by the use of some server softwares like python but that is way to difficult if you are not well versed in it. This game is no doubt one of the biggest title by Ubisoft but because of the stupid "remain online on internet to play this game" made gamers quite unhappy. Ubisoft learned a lesson in the end and therefore didnt include DRM in its new Assassins Creed Brotherhood now.

somebody please help me.
    I'm stuck at a level and I want to skip that level and go to next level. what should i do to skip any level during the gameplay.
    Somebody please tell me how to load the previous stage/level anytime during the gameplay.
    I've savegame file with all game levels completed but i dont know how to load a specific level directly. The game menu does not show any option of "LOAD GAME" to see the list of completed levels and to go directly to previously played/saved level.
    Please help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by ravi5695 View Post
    I've savegame file with all game levels completed but i dont know how to load a specific level directly.
    I played this game but on PS3, not on PC. But which ever game i had played, had the option to skip any level or load any level if you have complete save game. But as you are saying dont get any such option, i guess you might have made some mistake while loading the save game. Remove and load it again properly. There should be an option to skip or load specific level

where is the download button

cool Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Here's finally solution to everyproblem!
    But u need both cracks i.e.old and new one.
    First of all apply new crack i.e.updated one v1.0 and start with a fresh new game.
    With this crack u'll be fine with the first bug i.e.the first unopening door
    and other problems like screen blackening.Now u'll come across another door near a sacrophages dat won't open.So apply the old crack and tadaa!This door will open now and u'll move ahead.And maybe some might go ahead with the new crack.And one last problem is that in the ending the prince doesn't climb on a pole.So just press shift though not required and jump simultaneously.If u encounter any other problem then don't foolishly lower ur difficulty but try changing the crack.
    Enjoyy and don't forgoet to say thankx!Xd!

Hey Thank you rollingcola for your help.

Thaaaaaaaank U Veryyyyyyy Mauch Mario 2.........m Very Thankful For Ur Helping Comments....including The Trainer

ThumbsUp Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    There is a solution for 3 summoners bug where the door wont open but for that you need to download the h4×0r name trainer for Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands that you can easily get via a search. After downloading and installing it follow the below steps

1. Start the Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 + 6 Trainer
    2. Start the game and start playing
    3. Play the game and get to the closed door with no enemies left
    4. Stand next to the door.
    5. Enable the trainer with “Insert” button, and save your position with “NUMPAD6″
    6. From the menu load the last checkpoint
    7. Right when the animation starts with the 3 summoners load your position with “NUMPAD7″

men the trainer is very good you need to run at wall at the top of the gate save your position and then enter at menu load the last check point load your position skip the video and....ENJOY

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitarq View Post
    Guys im having a problem with the door too! I cant get it open no mather what! Ill try the crack fix and the trainer and if something works ill tell you
    tell me the site from where you will download crack fix. i just want to finish this game

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567 LastLast