Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Hello, My friend recently gave me his game on a pen drive called Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands. So I installed it and played it for a while, the gameplay is amazing and very well detailed. But after completing some level and coming up to a stage, I encounter a bug. I am at the prison stage with 3 summoners perhaps and there is a button on the ground where we have to stand upon to open a door, but the door wont open. Can anyone help me out solve this issue. Thanks
    I may b a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

I had that same problem and someone told me to lower the setting in game mode itself by pressing the escape button and choosing the lower difficulty mode and it fixed the issue. But after that I soon faced another bug which is nearby sarcophagus where the door is closed and wont open. I hope someone can help us solve this issue, I want to finish this game badly now.
    The best there was…
    The best there is…
    The best there ever will be
    .JERRY™

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

I face some different problem here. When I press Tab to upgrade power and all, I get a white screen and cannot see anything whatever I am selecting and also sometimes it freezes and when I try to quit the game and open it again and press continue, the prince will just keep on falling in the map, I dont know what is going on here, help please.

There is a solution for 3 summoners bug where the door wont open but for that you need to download the h4×0r name trainer for Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands that you can easily get via a search. After downloading and installing it follow the below steps

1. Start the Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 + 6 Trainer
    2. Start the game and start playing
    3. Play the game and get to the closed door with no enemies left
    4. Stand next to the door.
    5. Enable the trainer with “Insert” button, and save your position with “NUMPAD6″
    6. From the menu load the last checkpoint
    7. Right when the animation starts with the 3 summoners load your position with “NUMPAD7″

I have already finished the game, and I also faced same bug problem. The first door that did not open when you pressed the button was fixed by me by lowering the difficulty setting and the second problem i experienced was with the 3 summoners and i used the trainer that mario2 had advised above. However, I found out that this game was pretty short but good to be played once in a while to remember the experience of playing the prince.

I have got a problem with that trainer, Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 + 6, it is not working for me, please help me I am stuck in THE PALACE and i cannot get the door open. PLZ PLZ help

I think that you need to check the Walkthrough which is having all the game played video response that you can get working with the Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands. So just go through the given link below which is having the walkthrough for the game.
    The Palace
    The Palace

do u know how to open the door of kings palace?while i hve finished all enemies bt door is not opening i also pulled the lever bt the door is still closed...do u hve any bug or something like that?

I am too stuck on that place. I had any how added a fix for that which was posted on the above post. That give out some help but later on there is nothing happening. I will not site and watch some walkthrough videos on the same. This videos can guide me for the current gameplay. I had found some vidoes on youtube. They had full guide for the game.

cool Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Hi my friends, don't worry i find the really patch ,
    just visit this address , and download it by your torrent program

After that copy all things in this file (not .rar file) to your installing location.
    i'll checked it & its worked

Enjoy !
    Last edited by S4l34; 06-07-2010 at 03:08 AM.

hello
    please please i have got a peobleme with the door in prince of peria the forgotten sand
    could some one help me please

That is a super Bug i can say in the PC Version of Pop: Forgotten Sands. many people are facing this issue in the game. Even am stucked at the same place. Well, lets hope S4l34 can attach the .rar file about what he is talking about and that worked for him..

S4l34, please do the needful. Remember, don't post the links or moderators will remove it because it is not allowed as per the Forums rules and regulations.

ThumbsUp Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

oo... thanks , i don't know about rules,cuz i am newer

but i can't upload rar file, it show me error.

type ( torrent.down2crazy ) & after that just type ( .com ) in your address bar
    when you enter this site ,
    type ( Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 by SKIDROW (Updated) ) in search bar and search, you can see it in the first line , click on it and after that download the file with your torrent program (bittorrent or utorrent or another ...)

i hope so it was useful , you can call me cowboy

hello
    thank u so much S4I34 but i think what did u say don't help me i need more help
    thank u

you should copy all things in this file to where you install your game

i opened all the door with this patch.

Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast