Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

@ Mario2 I tried the trainer and it did not work.
    @ S4l34 something is wrong with that torrent site you posted.I dont know maybe its just me not getting through with it.

At the prison door i lowered level and when it loads over the the prison door was open. I think the same will work for the palace but i cant lower level anymore. ill go search for a save game in easy at the palace so i can lower level and check if it will work.

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Guys im having a problem with the door too! I cant get it open no mather what! Ill try the crack fix and the trainer and if something works ill tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitarq View Post
    Guys im having a problem with the door too! I cant get it open no mather what! Ill try the crack fix and the trainer and if something works ill tell you
    Well, when i was stucked at this point, i followed the steps mentioned by poptfsprobs. here is what i did and it helped me. have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by poptfsprobs View Post
    Start the game. (As you guys already play so U have enough Sand points and u know the every way - till the level prison. Now whenever U have to go/ need to shutdown the PC, DO NOT SHUTDOWN, rather then use "Alt+Tab" and minimize the game and then "Hibernate" Ur PC.
    Next time Starting ur PC will not harm the game and U can continue ur journey. In the mean time I m going to looking up if there any easy way can b find.
    Moreover you can get some help form the Walkthrough of PoP: Forgotten Sands.

Quote Originally Posted by Aditya09 View Post
    @ Mario2 I tried the trainer and it did not work.
    @ S4l34 something is wrong with that torrent site you posted.I dont know maybe its just me not getting through with it.

At the prison door i lowered level and when it loads over the the prison door was open. I think the same will work for the palace but i cant lower level anymore. ill go search for a save game in easy at the palace so i can lower level and check if it will work.
    You can download the level by level save game of Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands from this topic - Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download , just search for the save game given by the dark warrior inside that thread. If you are stucked in the game then you just need to overwrite the save files at the point of level crossing palace door, however I have finished the game in easy level without any problems.

Well i have finished the game already and to me the ending sucks....
    if was not for those save games i would not have been able to finish the game.
    the problems i had was at The Prison, The Palace which i got save games for.
    You can download the same from below link for the prison i think.
    found it on some other site.
    for the doors that dont load and u fall and die just stand by it and wait a while then it will load.
    i think its the pc requirements that causes it because i use a 1.8 amd processor, 2 gig ram and 512 8400 graphix card. which is low requirements.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It is a bug in the game and due to that you found such issue. The door does not open up and for that you might need to get some trainer there. That is widely available on internet but look for some better files. There are some save games which can make your game much more buggy. You can simply follow the steps and clear up the levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Manzit View Post
    I have got a problem with that trainer, Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 + 6, it is not working for me, please help me I am stuck in THE PALACE and i cannot get the door open. PLZ PLZ help
    I just wana mention that this game is FULL of Bugs
    and some of those bugs are useful

try this one :

kill monsters and get an upgrade point, then be sure that an auto save occurred after a while. after the auto save done, use this point to upgrade the Re-Load the saved checkpoint --> the upgrade point to back but the upgrade you did will stay !!

use the point again and again by re-loading the last checkpoint or by dieing

OMG, i got all upgrades on one stage !!

I don't know if this bug works on every checkpoint, but i works on a checkpoint after between " The Sewer & The Baths "

let me know

That was really helpful. I too wasted lots of time there and this time I got a save game for the same. I get rid of that part and now playing further. I had deleted the old games before adding this new one. Because I had noticed that when you place downloaded save games on the older one your games starts lagging and sometime even some part of the game does not work.

@ JOZ well i have done and was exicited lol...
    so there is a helpful bug
    i never got the trainer thing to work to get past the doors and stuff..
    so thats why i used the save games without any errors

Hi, im stuck at the following place as shown in image. Im playing this in easy level. when i jump on the lever, the gate is not opening so wanted saved game files soon after tat door either in easy r normal level. the place is from royal rooms..

where can I download a patch to help me to open the door in Prince of Persia the forgotten sand ? I have played that part more than 20 times but still I can't open the door plzzzzzzzzz help me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shashibond View Post
    Hi, im stuck at the following place as shown in image. Im playing this in easy level. when i jump on the lever, the gate is not opening so wanted saved game files soon after tat door either in easy r normal level. the place is from royal rooms..
    You need to download the level by level save game for POP:TFS from this topic - Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download. If you face any door bug, while at any level, then overwrite the save game file uploaded by DARK Warrior mentioned in the above topic, to start the level after the place from where you were stucked.

Quote Originally Posted by 93blackstorm View Post
    where can I download a patch to help me to open the door in Prince of Persia the forgotten sand ? I have played that part more than 20 times but still I can't open the door plzzzzzzzzz help me!!!!
    There is not Patch available for the Prince of Persia the forgotten sand game yet to get rid of the door bug. Actually, as the game stores all its data on the DRM servers, hence you need to be connected to the servers everytime and if something goes wrong then we encounter game bugs. So better download the save game file discussed above.

Thank you man

Quote Originally Posted by 93blackstorm View Post
    i'm at same prob. i need the save game just after the level shown in the pic.
    I am a new joiner. pop prob. bring me to this forum. And i am very fortunate that i got many awesome frndz here. I also a mad lover of pop. I completed all d parts. This part also be done unless....undertood...ha.I tried everything u pepole suggested but no works,
    I really need d help from u people.

Hi shashibond,
    Use this crack file "Prince of Persia the forgotten Sands Crack fix". Search at torrent search engine.
    I have the file But I am sorry i can'nt give to u. Cuz it's beyond the rules of this forum.
    It's not just a crack file it's a solution for all pop:tfs problem.
    To all:
    Use this Crack and set your Game Settings as follows:

Resolution:800X600
    check Vertical Sync
    Graphics details:Low
    Uncheck High Resolution Texture

Enjoy pop lovers.

prosanta,

You shouldnt talk on illegal aspects related to cracks/hacks which can get you banned from this forum forever, just read the rules of this forums and follow the terms accordingly. Always support the game developers by buying the game and not illegally downloading it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast