Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

you should click on ( Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 by SKIDROW (Updated) ) under Torrent Search Results

Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Just go to this address
    and download it (Its a crack but it will solve your issue )I also had the same issue but now its working and The door is opening

I am afraid that talking onto illegal stuffs can lead you to get yourself directly banned from this forum. Incase if anyone is having problems like playing or launching the game, then they can either purchase the game and report the problem directly to the Ubisoft support site and they will assist you with the same.

thanx every one for your replies, I somehow managed to complete this game, although the crazy bugs, I liked the game. Here's how i completed the game. till the palace I played using the Skidrow 1.0 Repack, then after that I played using another Skidrow 1.0 Repack(Updated), and I worked out till the last. Thanx again And ENJOY

i have found the solution to any door stuck problem.

forget about the version of the crack .. just download any skidrow updated crack and replace it with the one u already have but make the backup of the crack u r replacing. if u encounter a problem in the game with the updated crack, just replace it back with the original crack. keep dosing this whenever any gate , door , lever problem arises.

gud luck

ThumbsUp

I Use trainer to bypass the gate in the prison stage here is my savegame files for the next checkpoint after that stupid gate with normal difficulty level ...You can use it if you you would like to...

By the way it is works with Skidrow release

Replace with this folder

Windows 7

C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\storage\SKIDROW

Enjoy

hi gls 1985 . please mail me your save files . i'm stucked . thanks so much . (police_officer261@yahoo.com)

ThumbsUp Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Sorry For the removed link the administrator didn't allowed it...I add it now as attachment...

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by police126 View Post
    hi gls 1985 . please mail me your save files . i'm stucked . thanks so much . (police_officer261@yahoo.com)
    Can you tell us where excatly are you stucked in the Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands game? Actually, most of the user's were facing the door bug in the game where they were stucked because of the door not opening? Also, you can download Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands each level save game fron this topic - Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Okey you guys, though I hardly get all of those patches, cracks and torrent matters but I hope it'd work out for, I'm desperate,, I'm trying every suggestion and I hope it helps!! ,, the big bug about it is that all downloads are 5+ mb's or maybe goes in gigas which is almost impossible to my poor internet connection ... If there were any simpler means,, somebody plz share!

Hi Mystique,

I dont get where your problem lies, either by saying that due to low internet speed or with the game itself? Well, you will have to connect to the internet to play this game all the time, you should know that because it is the game's requirement. Even if you are on a 56k dial up speed you can easily play the game by connecting to the Ubisoft server, just note that, dont utilize the internet for other things while gaming.

Hi Friends I Have Already Completed Pop-fgs Game By Removing All Bugs.do U Have Any Problems?

Yeah, me too having the door problem, its not opening. How did you completed the game without any problem ? I meant did you faced the door problem or you tried any trick or some patch to solve it ? Please share the same with us so that we can also get rid of this annoying BUG.

For me i use the trainer to bypass the gate in the prison stage, here is how I did it :-
    1- run the trainer
    2- run the game
    3- load the save, it will set you near the gate...just run to the gate and wall up run (by right click on mouse with foreword on the gate)...press insert when you are in the top of wall run to save your location you will hear a sound deeeeem...
    4- run the unlimited life i don't know which button see the trainer home window...
    5- pressing home button to retrieve the location you saved using the trainer...
    6- try as many time as you can, it will not happened that easy, until a bug in the game show up...I tried 30 -40 times to show up just keep pressing
    7- that bug some who will set your location holding on the top of the gate...
    8- just watch out for the trap up the gate... and try to get your self holding the other side edge...
    9- next just jump and you will find your self bypass the gate...
    10- Or you can only use the save game I upload

enjoy

ThumbsUp Re: Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Hi Again

Today I reach the palace stage where I face two locked door the first one before the 3 summoners nearly at the start of the palace stage...the second one which you already knew the 3 summoners door...

the first one was nearly impossible to bypass no trick I could found to get through it...The players how will only face it are who still playing in normal difficulty level either by using my last save game for bypass of the prison gate or by his own way to bypass that gate...Who play on easy will not face any problem with that gate

any way that door was really hard to trick but I got some luck in solving it problem...that was by the idea of entering the palace from the roof...Ya that was a very strange idea I got...but I am a programmer and I understand that how build this game will not give any attention to part that no one can see and that all what I had...so again using the height jump techniques using the trainer...I found a hole in the roof near the locked door which can take you to an upper room, and then down to where the 3summoners are...and by simple trick for the game by touching the right location to start the 3 summoners video I bypass the first gate...

The second gate I use the 3summoners bug to pass it...

and here we go again another save game in normal difficulty level for who would like to continue it with that level...and as I always say either you get the whole game or nothing...

Good luck all

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast