Thread: What are the New player stats, Attack & Defense in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

What are the New player stats, Attack & Defense in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I have came across the game called "Pro Evolution Soccer 2012" and i have found that the player stats which were displayed before has been changed and has been implemented with some kind of alphabetical rating system.So i just wanted to know that what are the Resistance stats i mean what are they meant for and i also want to know the new attacks and defense as well.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: What are the New player stats, Attack & Defense in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I have not yet seen the Resistance, Attack and Defense ratings you are talking about it might be for the user controlled players who might be attacking or defending.I think that those ratings will be to determine that how user-controlled players can be effective in order to strip the ball away or to get by a defender.I have found that the Defense rating is same as that of the previous version and i think that the will only be exclusive to the user-controlled gameplay.Hope that helps.

Re: What are the New player stats, Attack & Defense in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

What i have found is that the Acceleration, Response and the Agility has been changed with the Responsiveness and Explosive Power and i have also found that the Shot Technique rating is no more which was really important for fixing PES 2011.The other thing in the demo that i am not liki9ng is the ball physics i mean it is just appearing to be more floatier than the previous and it is really a bit disappointing as well.The same problem had been raised before so i dont know why the developers have not worked on it this time.

Yes even i think that the attack and defense rating will be effecting the user controlled players only in order to attack or defend the other players but then i have a doubt that why it is going just up to 3,i mean that there is a bigger difference then 3 say if you compare the best defender in the game to the worst defender in the game.What i think is that just giving it to 3 is not a accurate way to measure an individual skill.If you are not finding the stat then go in to the game and then check the player stats and then go in to resistance and there you will find the attack and defense stats.

Yes the Shot technique were really important in order to shoot and for changing it globally i Neva thought that the pes reflected shots will sail over well.I think that If there are more wayward shots in the real life then it will be in the real World Cup ball which also depends on how well you are at creating the shoot or say for a good shooting opportunity.

That really sounds good.I think that i will need to watch more real football matches because there will be too many different shots that will save over the net or up to the stands but even i feel that the 3 point rating scale is not fine,i feel that they should have kept it to rating scale like 1-99 or 1-8. 1-3 and this will be recent as well and i have also found that the Agility just make the animations jump and nothing else.

I have found that the agility was quite important On pes 2011 and i am saying this because i have played as a fixed player for a long time and it always appeared as it is making the player nimble and more skillful and also provide dribble accuracy and the Technique rating appeared to attack the skill.I mean when we lower the Technique rating say to 40 then then it gets rid of all the bicycle kicks which was performed by the CPU player but they were not capable of a long performance.

What i think is that the Konami should reveal it to the pesfan community that what those stats mean and they should then suggest it to the Murphey because it has been a no of years of in running the similar player stat while the most of them are really easy to understand.I mean the things such as resistance and tenacity are not appearing to be strait as per their meaning.I think that there is a lost in translation scenario which makes us think that the resistance is related to fitness and the attack basically means that how fast the player makes an attack and the defense.