Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior Black Screen with Sound

Sniper Ghost Warrior Black Screen with Sound

It seems that this game do not sustain or maintain multiple monitors. So if you have additional then 1 it often throws a black screen at you. If I had generated a shortcut to the game exe file and in the compatibility toggle it put out of action desktop composition. My first difficulty is tremendously irritating. I cannot put my system into sleep mode. When I hit it off "sleep", the monitor goes off immediately as always, the system then takes regarding five seconds, which is customary, then it creates the sound it constantly does when it goes to sleep when I hit it off, on the other hand as an alternative of shutting down subsequent to the click, nothing occurs, the LEDs do not even turn off for a second.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior Black Screen with Sound

I consider your difficulty similar to the additional person said is your graphics card. This game necessitates a moderately essential graphics card that is not your present on-board graphics card within your motherboard. If you desire to do additional high graphic gaming, Then you have to purchase a 550 watt power supply, NVIDIA 8800 GT or GTX which be supposed to total to approximately 100-150 dollars.

If you have to run this game in your system without any problem then alright, let’s go from side to side the checklist. This game runs very well on Windows XP/Vista. In that if you have the Processor 1.6 GHz CPU then it would be better. If you have the RAM: 512MB or more it will be superior. The Disc Drive: DVD-ROM drive. Hard Drive: 2GB or additional free space would be superior. The Video Card: ATI Radeon 8500 or GeForce3 class gfx card (or superior not compulsory) perhaps not. Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 9 well-matched sound card be supposed to be. Most important the Input Device: Keyboard, mouse, joystick and/or game pad should be superior.

Try running or working the demo as "administrator". If it does not run, right hit it off on the .exe file, then properties, then compatibility, then indicate that box under "compatibility mode" then select "Windows XP Service Pack 3". I got this difficulty once, twisted out it was a bad INF driver for the monitor. Create certain that. I messed approximately by means of a number of the monitor arrangements additional than I am not extremely system literate so might you tell me how I be able to create certain the INF driver.

I presently tried once more and I realized my monitor creates sound (similar to when I shut the system off) and its light starts going on and off consecutively. I am not certain if this might mean anything. When I hit ESC in view of the fact that I cannot observe anything it returns in general to the windows screen. Facilitate sounds similar to you are attempting to work in bad declaration, and the monitor's immediately powering off to prevent damage. Try eliminating or renaming the game's config file, and lowering your desktop declaration to 1024*768*60Hz, then run the game the entire in excess of again.

I am having the identical tribulations, by means of each innovative game I install, it is moreover Black screen flickering towards my background or I presently observe the windows borders when I try playing it in windows. I even changing my declaration back do not assist. I had updated everything to its present. I consideration it was Java, and somewhat tranquil imagine that. I had even restored the entire my graphics settings on my Nvidia 9800 GX2. I am at a contravention point of my games working in black screen, and organized to take to my graphics card.

I have a somewhat similar problem, I run the game it starts up and i hear all the audio and can hit escape to bypass makers, and can hear the main menu music, but through this whole thing the screen is black, i can see my mouse but nothing else in on the screen...

How can i fix this?

Windows 7, intel i5 processor 8 gs ram, build in ati graphics 756mbs

I guess the thread is about the same problem and the solutions are also provided in the same. Have you read the 3rd,4th and 5th post of this thread ? it is the cause of the black screen in the said game. Just try to avoid those. If still you aren't able to fix it than just make a the game exe file shortcut and under compatibility , just toggle "Disable Desktop Composition". This should fix the problem.

Other aspect if you are facing this of compatibility you can make the desired change that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and make it install to the system as needed by checking under properties section. Now you need to look for installation of the application under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This will help.

Have you checked your drivers. And you might be perhaps necessitating putting together your audio the entire in excess of again via the control panel. I individually do not have a gtx 260 additional than I do be familiar with they have been having tribulations by means of audio. Reinstall your audio and video drivers. In addition try swapping the 2 cards places. I have a problem by means of video not audio. And I stated that I tried numerous dissimilar drivers. I encompass in addition tried swapping by means of no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
    It seems that this game do not sustain or maintain multiple monitors. So if you have additional then 1 it often throws a black screen at you. If I had generated a shortcut to the game exe file and in the compatibility toggle it put out of action desktop composition. My first difficulty is tremendously irritating. I cannot put my system into sleep mode. When I hit it off "sleep", the monitor goes off immediately as always, the system then takes regarding five seconds, which is customary, then it creates the sound it constantly does when it goes to sleep when I hit it off, on the other hand as an alternative of shutting down subsequent to the click, nothing occurs, the LEDs do not even turn off for a second.
    I have the problem too,try this。
    find the ~~\SniperGhostWarrior\Game\out\Settings\Video.scr,maybe in other file folder.
    change Video.scr to Video.txt
    copy this :

!Resolution(i,i)
    !WindowOffset(i,i)
    !Monitor(i) // -1 primary monitor
    !BPP(i)
    !FSAA(i) // Full Screen AntiAliasing, 0 - none, higher is better
    !TexBPP(i)
    !TextureQuality(s) // VeryLow, Low, High
    !Filtering(s) // Bilinear, Trilinear, Anisotropic, AnisotropicTrilinear
    !GammaFloat(f)
    !MaxRefresh(i)
    !Shadows(s) // Low, High
    !ShadowMapSize(i)
    !Lightmaps()
    !Fullscreen()
    !VSync() // enable vertical sync
    !MaterialQuality(i) // lower is better
    !WaterQuality(i) // lower is better
    !GrassQuality(i) // lower is better
    !FXQuality(i) // higher is better
    !FXFadeLevel(i) // 0-4 (lower is better)
    !EnvQuality(s) // FullDynamic, RareDynamic, Static
    !ShaderPath(i) // 0 - 1.1, 1 - 1.4, 2 - 2.0, 3 - 3.0, 4 - x360, 5 - 4.0, 6 - ps3
    !PostProcess(s) // Simple, Normal
    !DisplayDeviceType(i,f,f,f,f) //device type (LCD TV etc.): 0 - default
    !Curves(s) // curves texure

Resolution(1366,768)
    Monitor(0)
    BPP(24)
    FSAA(0)
    TexBPP(32)
    TextureQuality("VeryLow")
    Filtering("Bilinear")
    Shadows("Low")
    ShadowMapSize(512)
    Lightmaps()
    GammaFloat(1.00)
    MaxRefresh(60)
    MaterialQuality(2)
    FXQuality(0)
    FXFadeLevel(2)
    WaterQuality(2)
    GrassQuality(2)
    EnvQuality("RareDynamic")
    ShaderPath(3)
    Postprocess("Simple")
    DisplayDeviceType(0,0.000000,1.000000,1.000000,1.000000)

change Video.txt to Video.src
    Good luck!
    any problems send me an email:dyjhmh123@yahoo.com.cn
    Last edited by ooxx12345.cn; 22-07-2010 at 08:22 AM.

i have this problem 2
    and try your video.scr
    but its not working
    just sound no video
    any other way to play this game ?

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedTelb View Post
    i have this problem 2
    and try your video.scr
    but its not working
    just sound no video
    any other way to play this game ?
    What is the computer specifications that you are having? Which video card is installed on your pc? Have you updated the graphics driver to the latest? Can you try to create a shorcut to the game executable and in the compatibility toggle “Disable Desktop Composition”. There is another solution, where you have to disable your second monitor, run the game, close the game, enable the second monitor, run the game again and it should run without any problems with both monitors enabled.

CPU Type DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo, 2533 MHz (9.5 x 267)
    Ram 4giga
    VGA Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset 1500 m

i try this answer but i didnt have second monitor
    Last edited by AhmedTelb; 04-10-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedTelb View Post
    CPU Type DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo, 2533 MHz (9.5 x 267)
    Ram 4giga
    VGA Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset 1500 m

i try this answer but i didnt have second monitor
    The Minimum System Requirements to play this game Sniper Ghost Warrior is:

Minimum System Requirements
    1. OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 or Windows 7
    2. CPU: Pentium 4 @ 3.2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3500+
    3. RAM: 1 GB / 2GB for Vista and 7
    4. HDD: 6 GB free disk space
    5. Graphics: 256MB Graphics Memory with Shader Model 3.0
    6. Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
    7. DirectX: Version 9.0c

So, you wont be able to play with the VGA Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset graphics that you have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast