Thread: NBA 2K12 does not have any crew mode

NBA 2K12 does not have any crew mode

So have you all heard of it, you know what this game does not have any crew mode at all. in order to have it you need to have the DLC. thats the information that I am getting to hear and I must say that it is a very sad news and 2K people should think about the same. they have really made a bad decision. Imagine we will have to pay to use the My Players online, that is a really terrible statement for sure. so that’s what I want to say here. your views on this?

Re: NBA 2K12 does not have any crew mode

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    So have you all heard of it, you know what this game does not have any crew mode at all. in order to have it you need to have the DLC. thats the information that I am getting to hear and I must say that it is a very sad news and 2K people should think about the same. they have really made a bad decision. Imagine we will have to pay to use the My Players online, that is a really terrible statement for sure. so that’s what I want to say here. your views on this?
    That’s a terrible news that I am getting to hear right now and I think developers should seriously think about the same and think of some radical changes implemented before the same. so that’s what I want to say here. I am safe that I am playing the GOW 3 right now and I am at least satisfied that there is something for me to play over here. That’s what I am saying here.

Who said that you will be getting the crew mode if you pay the credits and all. The basic thing is that crew mode is not there in the game at all. I got a confirmation about these with some of my friends who had got the game and so they have said that they will not be having the crew mode in the game and hence that’s what I am saying here. hope you have got the necessary information and from next time don’t spread unwanted information about the game, that is what I wanted to say here.

That will not detoriate us from going and buying the game. I will be playing the team-up in case if I cannot find the crew mode in the game that’s what I can say here. yes I know the importance of crew mode in the game but yes team-up is also a interesting patch that’s what I can say here. so that’s it from my side for you all.

I have been hearing from some of my friends saying that if we pay for the DLC then we will be able to play the My Player Pick-up games, that’s what I have heard from many of them. I think that will compensate for the losses they have done for the game. That’s what I can say here. so that’s what I want to say here.

Dude I will simply disagree with you on this, that’s all I can say here, now why I am stressing on that is because nobody likes to play My Player Pick-up games at all. Since they do not allow us to play beyond street mode in the game that’s what I have heard of. I don’t think so that would be an interesting find here. in fact if we can play beyond street time after the night map then it would be interesting to play the My Player Pick-up games for sure. but since the developers have not introduced that then how can we expect people to like it. I mean cmon that’s simple and a bit understandable. So redo on that 2K sports otherwise you will be at harm now. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope many of them here will agree with me on the same.

Now this is what I am getting to hear from a confirmed source you can play Pickup games and Team up games. myplayer will be playable in pickup games while In team up games, you will have to shell out some money for the DLC to make use of your myplayer in a pickup game. So that’s what the information that I have got for you all. I hope this news does create some interest among the gamers, that’s what I think. However another trick would be hackers developing some crack for the game and coming up with the crew mode, what say guys that would be an interesting aspect for sure that’s what I feel.

I am not going with the game at all. since I cannot find any reason by which my player would compete against the best and also team up with the buddy and consciously launch attack against the enemies. So that’s what I am not getting to see here. so a big NO fro m my side for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
    Now this is what I am getting to hear from a confirmed source you can play Pickup games and Team up games. myplayer will be playable in pickup games while In team up games, you will have to shell out some money for the DLC to make use of your myplayer in a pickup game. So that’s what the information that I have got for you all. I hope this news does create some interest among the gamers, that’s what I think. However another trick would be hackers developing some crack for the game and coming up with the crew mode, what say guys that would be an interesting aspect for sure that’s what I feel.
    You know what hackers are the only reason for which the crew mode has been banned and don’t force me to reveal out all the information to you. I don’t think so you are so dumb for that. That’s what I am saying here. special hackers mode were created for the game and hence with the help of that they were simply able to have a good access for the same so I think that’s the reason why they are not going ahead with the same. pickup format and also the team up format has been created for the replacement and I don’t know why people are not liking that at all, seems to me a very strange figure.