Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56

Thread: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Thanks for the reply but i have pc version of forgotten sands. Please help accordingly

Abhishek 24 Guest

Hi friends I am new on techarena but i must say that i have completed
    Prince of persia forgotten sands in normal difficulty.
    I Loved This Game So Much I Have Completed It 4 times to be precise.
    But hate the Ubisoft DRM technology

I faced some major bugs in the game which i am going to explain and will give the solutions to them.
    Bugs

1.The most drastic bug is the pole bug,it happens when you are on a pole and you tries to move around everything vanishes and the prince is hanging on nothing .

solution =if you got stuck on the pole like this i told earlier,just press the rewind button to come back to the place and press space twice or thrice quickly while holding the directional button where you want to jump.

if you are still having problem mail me

2.The Door bug .This bug is the most ----- bug in the world .
    this does not allow us to get past the area and you got stuck in that.

solution=As i said earlier you should download the skidrow crack but if you have bought the original one and playing it online then i would not suggest you to do this kind of thing that will cause you some serious problems.
    if you have downloaded the skidrow crack there is a fix of it as nobody is perfect in the world.

I hope this would help you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 28-08-2010 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Torrent links are not allowed on TechArena

sorry boss but u have to play game from start.......coz i am also face this problem there is no any way to pass the door...........

Quote Originally Posted by shagy View Post
    sorry boss but u have to play game from start.......coz i am also face this problem there is no any way to pass the door...........
    If you have read this same thread from the starting then you might have guessed that you are wrong. There is a way to bypass the door bug in prince of persia the forgotten sands game by using a h4×0r named trainer. Actually, you need to be continously connected to the UBISOFT DRM Server to play this game, from which the game data is fetched and hence not getting this door bug.

Thanx For The Save.

F3AR

question Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsh View Post
    Greetings, my friends.

This time, I am going to upload the fully 100% completed save game of Prince of persia The forgotten here, that you can download from below attachment. I completed this game today in the morning and after completion, I was able to unlock Ezio's costume from the Uplay content and also unlocked the challenge mode. I also recieved a code in the dvd case of Prince of persia The forgotten to unlock Malik's costume, so you guys can either play this game in either one of the above costumes. Download it from below.
    hey can u give save file from a door stucks second time from there...........pl i ve been stuck there

I have had played this game long back hence dint remember the exact level you are asking for. Though, you can try out Save games attached in the following posts: Save game for Prince of Persia stucked at Dahaka second chase, Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

idea Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Hi mates! i did face the same problem. so i downloaded the fix from skidrow this will help.

rony00000 Guest

good it work!!!

pless help me i stuck on the tereace

Quote Originally Posted by danyalzulfquar View Post
    pless help me i stuck on the tereace
    Read this thread from the start and then you will come to know how to bypass the terrace level in prince of persia the forgotten sands game by using a h4×0r named trainer for this game. You will need to download this trainer and will have to install in your pc and will have to use some key combinations to clear the door bug.

rony00000 Guest

thanks Dinsh for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands save game

in the first round i entered a water door. there a girl meets me who tell me to join the two pieces of seal to prevent the sand army. After this i am unable to come out of that door. when i enter the door game is loaded from that place again. how to get out of that door. please someone help me. its very boring and irriatating. tell me a way or please give me next round save file......

Quote Originally Posted by amitrajiv View Post
    when i enter the door game is loaded from that place again. how to get out of that door. please someone help me.
    Had you tried the attached save game file with this thread ? I don't hence i do not know till which level the save game is. Amnyways, let me know if it won't work for you and i'll try to search another file that you need. Till than what i can suggest you is just go through the following guide.. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough

Hope you will get the way from this to come of out of that door.

Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download - Part 1

in the first round i entered a water door. there a girl meets me who tell me to join the two pieces of seal to prevent the sand army. After this i am unable to come out of that door. when i enter the door game is loaded from that place again. how to get out of that door. please someone help me. its very boring and irriatating. tell me a way or please give me next round save file......
    my position is YouTube - Prince of Persia, The Forgotten Sands, Failed Walkthrough by GUNNS4HIRE, Episode 5 please watch

Please continue in this new topic: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download - Part 2
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 01-07-2011 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Threads Splitted

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56