Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Last time I tried download some save game files. I got them and post them in the directory of Prince of Persia. At first the game crashed. But after a restart it is working. The one thing you must see that the file must be properly compatible with the game. Do not try to get any file from any site. This can make your game unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Prince View Post
    Can anyone give me the first save game in Medium or High difficulty level? Just the first save game is all that I need! A quick response would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Actually, if you are using a pirated version of the game then I am afraid that you cannot play the Prince of persia The forgotten Sands because of the missing values that is required in hard mode gameplay. However, if you have the legit version of the game copy then you can pretty easily play the game on hard mode.

Quote Originally Posted by miansaheb View Post
    where is the save games of pop tfs i mean where i copy ur save file plz tell me
    If you are using Windows 7 would be either in C:\users\(name of your PC)\Appdata\local\storage\(some random characters)\11 or C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\(some random characters)\11

Quote Originally Posted by red devilZ View Post
    i am stuck at the prison level where the door is not opening after pressing the switch which is on the floor ... help me guyzzzzz wht to do ????
    That is annoying Bug in the PC version of PoP: Forgotten Sands. Many other users have faced the same issue, including me and trying to get out of the same. Anyways, for more idea and little help regarding the same, just check out this discussion:
    Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix
    Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug
    Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough

Quote Originally Posted by ttttttthomas View Post
    im not talking english so good but could anyone tell me where i can find the savegame location of the cracked prince of persia from skidrow

oh i see somone already wrote the answer
    Basically, Dinsh has provided the save game of Prince of persia The forgotten Sands from a legit version of the dvd copy that he bought from the store. Apart from that you can just use it for unlocking costumes and challenge mode. Also if have read the rules of the forums, then you are not supposed talk on illegal stuffs or else you will be banned from this forums.

ThumbsUp

Its a flaw in the game. Lower the difficulty and it will open...........

u need trainer/ saved game files

geys if you have any problem with this game (doors graphique bugs....) just download this crack fix by torrent and injoy

i am at the returning to the palace level when i jump to pole to get the door open it is not opening ... can anybody help

u need saved game files

its a glitch. it will open only if a previous button is pressed. find the walkthrough video on utube

hey culd any of you guyz help me arnd wid royal chambers...as soon as i get down the red banner and after m done killing da minions...getting the sacrophagi bypassing the two buttons via frozen column...after that getting through northeast corner, getting through water beams and reaching whr u can c ifrit...prblm comes here, walking along the wall on right, jumping on beam, i cannot land up on da other side, game crashes here...so do u think so ny1 of u culd help me wid this

hey friends i have a problem in Palace.. after clearing monsters from balcony.. i found the gate is closed where as i saw in video gate is open .... and in that video the gamer said "many people found that gate as to be close so they can del their file b'coz POP have backup of every saved file so if u del that save file then when u start ur game the game will start from same previous stage"..... but i m not able to find that save file even i tried to follow the path which was posted by mario but i dont have such folders in my installed files... please help me out!!!!

idea Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

-: THE ONLY WAY TO COMPLETE THIS GAME :-

NB: before posting my way I want to say like U all people(s) I m playing POP-TFS 3rd time. 1st time stuck at 'red devils post' level, 2nd time at 'the Prison' and now 3rd time I m going to complete this game.
    'My way' - this type of problem also occurd in a previous game. 'Splinter Cell Chaos theory' aka 'SCCT'.

My Way:-

Start the game. (As you guys already play so U have enough Sand points and u know the every way - till the level prison. Now whenever U have to go/ need to shutdown the PC, DO NOT SHUTDOWN, rather then use "Alt+Tab" and minimize the game and then "Hibernate" Ur PC.
    Next time Starting ur PC will not harm the game and U can continue ur journey. In the mean time I m going to looking up if there any easy way can b find.

You can play back the level by reloading the old level. Usually the game is saved automatically when you finish up some part of the game. You can click on load option which will show you a series of save game. If there is nothing then you have lost your save game and you have two options here. First either to play from start and the second is downloading save game from internet.

THE DARK WARRIOR_MFH Guest
    THANK U Dinsh FOR THE SAVE GAME

I want to offer you as the first post to me in this site, the save game of (Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc) for each stage in the game.

note: put the content storage*(UPLOAD) inside a storage place C:\users\(name of your PC)\Appdata\local\storage\(some random characters)\11 content storage*

Do not be ashamed about any question in video games i have great experience with many games in ps1,2,3 & pc Special in action games

I Don't no what happened but this is the save game again of (Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc) for each stage in the game v1.00.

abishek Guest

Hi WARRIOR,
    I guess due to some voilation all link and the save game for each level was removed by the site moderator. So, can you please reupload the save game of Prince of persia The forgotten Sands for each level again, because it will definately help users who are stucked at different level of the game. Thanks

sad

where can i found save files in pc and where can put them in pc

i got save files where can i put those files in pc i can,t save file in pc.

it,s problem i find the perfect crack door problem sloved THE DARK WARRIOR_MFH

you can found save files in C:\users\(name of your PC)\Appdata\local\storage\(some random characters)\11
    you just need to put my files in side

i hope you found what you looking for

l33t Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

YOU NEED THIS FILE IT WILL HELP
    IT'S ONE OF MY SOLUTION CREATION
    NOTE: PUT IT IN SIDE THE GAME FILE OVER WRITING THE EXISTING FILE
    ENJOY

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast