Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Hi, I have recently downloaded this new pop tfs on my pc and it is running smoothly on my pc. But I am having difficulty in one of the stage where a door is not opening, even though I climb on the mechanism to open it. I dont know whether it is a bug or something, but it is irritating me and therefore was wondering if anyone had completed and can provide the Prince of persia The forgotten pc save game for download here, it would be great. My computer config is Asus p5q, graphic card 9800 GTX, 2 gb ddr2 ram, power supply 500 watts, q6600 processor, which is quite enough to run this game. Waiting for your assistance. Thanks.

re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Mate, I dont think anyone would have completed this game fully. Because I am too facing this annoying problem, a bug probably, which is not letting me through the doors. I have even lowered the difficulty level and played the game again from starting, twice to be precise, but still cannot pass that door. I think that this problem is occuring due to the missing values which are not encoded and therefore, once a user completes the game fully, then only we can avoid such bug related thing in the game, till then we have to wait.

Greetings, my friends.

This time, I am going to upload the fully 100% completed save game of Prince of persia The forgotten here, that you can download from below attachment. I completed this game today in the morning and after completion, I was able to unlock Ezio's costume from the Uplay content and also unlocked the challenge mode. I also recieved a code in the dvd case of Prince of persia The forgotten to unlock Malik's costume, so you guys can either play this game in either one of the above costumes. Download it from below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks very much dinsh, that is truly appreciated. But can you please tell me where should i copy this folder or the save game. I have checked the POP game folder but there is nothing called save game or something, I even checked the UBISOFT folder and still the same. Can you please tell me the location of the save game folder for Prince of persia The forgotten sands. Thanks

Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

I think the save game folder for Prince of persia The forgotten Sands is in the Ubisof folder. If you have installed the game in C: Drive then it might be C:\users\(name of your PC)\Appdata\local\storage\(some random characters)\11 - in Windows 7. And in Windows XP the save game location is in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft (folder)\storage\(some random characters)\11. In both cases, you just have to copy the whole folder of the save game that is listed above in your random characters folders and overwrite it. Hope that helps.

I suppose, even though overwriting or copying the save game, attached by dinsh for download, is not going to help in some bug situations like the door not opening, random crash and many more thing due to the missing triggers that is synchronised directly from the UBisoft servers. You see, you need to be online to play this game, and if you copy paste someone's else save game, then it will miss, your id proof, synchronized game proof and many more things.

unable to clear the level where the water drops from a pipe n we have to go up there, m reaching up but the door is not gettin open even after i step up on the button

can anybody tel me how to clear The Prision level cos the door is not getting open..., even if i press the button on the ground

in The Fortress Courtyard i have passed through this door but i got killed through those rolling spikes .... and it started from this place again i hv no way to get go front or get back and open the door....how to pass it?? is there any option to start from previous level

Can anyone give me the first save game in Medium or High difficulty level? Just the first save game is all that I need! A quick response would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

where is the save games of pop tfs i mean where i copy ur save file plz tell me

i am stuck at the prison level where the door is not opening after pressing the switch which is on the floor ... help me guyzzzzz wht to do ????

hey i hv lowered the difficulty and and palyed and finally i passed through tht door

im not talking english so good but could anyone tell me where i can find the savegame location of the cracked prince of persia from skidrow

oh i see somone already wrote the answer

I gotta save game for POP-TFS. And I can play the last level. How the play prev. levels? like I want to play "The Prison" ?

da door in da royal chambers does not open ... plzz help..

Do not forget to say thank you & I hope it work for you

in My XP PC,the save file folder for Prince of persia The forgotten Sands:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\storage\SKIDROW\11

you have problem with your game dll use my file it will help you (Attached Files ubiorbitapi_r2dll_ MFH.rar)

just go in the menu and press the LOWER DIFFICULTY button... thats how i reached till the prisons... theres another door glitch there!!

I have a problem in Prince Of Persia TFS.
    All the upgrades in my POP TFS have been locked
    It shows me message upgrade available but when i try to upgrade my player it shows that upgrades are locked.
    Even those upgrades that i purchased earlier have been locked.

hi every i have some glitch in pop fts.When Prince is running monster, there is way in the wall so i crose it then i look back i see the wall is on place and i go forward i fall off the floor
    plz help

everyone is stuck in this game just lower the difficulty and your game will work and any door would open...and thnx for the save

IT'S NOT JUST LOW YOUR DIFFICULTY IT'S ABOUT GAME DLL FILE IT makes EVERY DOOR WORK PROPPLE Without THE NEED OF USE UBISOFT SERVER. BECAUSE ALL DOOR CODS ARE SAVED IN THE GAME DLL THAT I UPLODE IT.I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

the best way is. First copy your save game and than start a new game. After a few save past the original save file that you have copied and than continue the game.

Please i would like a save from Observatory...thanks a lot

where can be the saved game of forgotten sands be found in windows 7

guys i m stuck in kings tower. i have used the save file it helps me to out of the prison gate but........ i pull the trigger but the door not opened. i hope someone can help me....... i m so close to end the game

help me ....!
    How I can Kill Melik ( new melik ) in This Stage (see picture...)

Hello. Does anyone have a problem with upgrades? Is it only for me, that I cannot upgrade the last - Double Energy upgrade. Any suggestions?

hi guys i have completed the game 3 times and i have save games but dont know how to upload it, is any body tell me how to do it so this will help those guys who want save game.
    thanks in advance

can any body tell me how i complete the king palace level???
    these stage is arrive after the new shored i get...... plase help me

Thank you for your saves. But as I mentioned before, I can't upgrade the very top upgrade - Double Energy.. Is it possible for you to upgrade it?

I have the same problem at the door! I'v played that stage a 1000 times and i cant get the door open,i wathed videos on youtube do exactly as they did and nothing! Is there a fix or hack for this???

Thnx Dude

My ram is 8 GB
    Cpu 2.13 eight cores
    Graphic card 1950 geforce
    and thhank for save

salam! im stuck in the palace mission inside door dose't opening help!!!!!!

I constantly have bugs in this fu**ing game, I'm in the Tower of the King next to the sarcophagus, whre is button to open a gate but the damned gate doesn't open. Anyone have a solution or a save game would be very nice

Well, i started playing the game yesterday but haven't reached at this point.. But at this stage what i can suggest you is just have a look at this Guide "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough" . As per now wherever i got stucked, i got help form this guide.. Hope you will get any way to proceed with the help of the above walkthrough. Do reply the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsh View Post
    Greetings, my friends.

This time, I am going to upload the fully 100% completed save game of Prince of persia The forgotten here, that you can download from below attachment. I completed this game today in the morning and after completion, I was able to unlock Ezio's costume from the Uplay content and also unlocked the challenge mode. I also recieved a code in the dvd case of Prince of persia The forgotten to unlock Malik's costume, so you guys can either play this game in either one of the above costumes. Download it from below.
    hey i hv tried wht u said i hv windows 7 but iwhen i continue the game it starts from the last level i am stuck up in the courtyard i am also attching the screen shots i hv also played this game twice .. there is no way to get back to the key to open the dooor .. can u help guyz...

i hv passed through this door but i got killed through those rolling spikes .... and it started from this place again i hv no way to get back ....

First of all, I bought the original Prince of persia The forgotten Sands game from my local store @ 700 Rs. Secondly, I didnt face any problems related to doors bug at prison level, because I played it online with synchronizing my save data's directly on Ubisoft server. However, I have heard that if you got stuck at the prison door level where the door is not opening, then you need to just press ESC (escape) button on your keyboard and simply have to choose lower difficulty mode or some option and play the game normally. There are even more bugs afterwards and therefore to solve all this kind of issues I will recommend you to read this topic here - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

As you are stuck up on the Door and unable to get it working then i think you need to go through the walkthrough which is having all the detail about the same which you are looking for. So go through the below given link which is having complete guide for the game to unlock. I hope you will get it working with it.
    Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough

Can anyone tell me where the save games are located on windows 7 64 bit ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gottipati0 View Post
    in The Fortress Courtyard i have passed through this door but i got killed through those rolling spikes .... and it started from this place again i hv no way to get go front or get back and open the door....how to pass it?? is there any option to start from previous level
    thts the same place ihv been stuck..... and i hv cheked the walhthrough there i cant find the way to get back....

is there any godmode cheat which donot kill the prince while returning back while jumping..???????
    help guyzzz

Quote Originally Posted by gottipati0 View Post
    At the Fortress Courtyard, the door can be opened by the round thingy on the wall across the room and for that you need to avoid the traps by going around and then reaching the lever and pulling it. In any case you can download the save game from here that is for all of you, who got stuck at that same place.

Quote Originally Posted by juma Khan View Post
    hey guys i stuck in the prison where the ****in door didn't open help need
    Press the escape button (Esc) on keyboard and then choose the option called Lower Difficulty Mode in the options and then return to game and start playing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by kadea View Post
    Can anyone tell me where the save games are located on windows 7 64 bit ?
    Thanks
    The save game location of Prince of persia the forgotten sands in Windows 7 would be either in C:\users\(name of your PC)\Appdata\local\storage\(some random characters)\11 or C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\(some random characters)\11

Quote Originally Posted by red devilZ View Post
    thts the same place ihv been stuck..... and i hv cheked the walhthrough there i cant find the way to get back....

is there any godmode cheat which donot kill the prince while returning back while jumping..???????
    help guyzzz
    Download the save file discussed above for gottipati0 if you got stuck at the Fortress Courtyard and play immediately after that level.

i am also have a same problem but i find a solution and i am sharing with u this bug can solve by a new method u only do is that the method download from the link below and just copy in ur game folder where u game installed the link
    u can play save game without any problem may be but if u have a problem then u should restart the game and play from starting its irritating but u first play save game ok if u have any problem just write i am trying to solve it.

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast