Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Thread: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Quote Originally Posted by miazia View Post
    i could not stay on the rock,and the game will not save also.after defeating last army when Ratash caught the rock with his hand (in movie).after the movie finished and when the game start i fall down with out do any thing.sorry for my worse English.
    Actually, the rock tumbles and you get slided all the way up and at the front of the rock ledges. You need to jump and hold the sticks flying accross all over the game and also use special moves to catch birds for the way to get to another rock. Either ways, if you retry to continue the game again then perhaps sometime you encounter this bug and sometime you dont encounter it.

I am having problem with a door that can't be opened at a stage after Ifrit blow the pallace. I have already reinstall the game, played from the beginning, but the same problem occur. I have already download saved game from Dinsh, played it again from the beginning using Dinsh's saved game, and the problem still. And every time I exit the game, it's crash.. System always said, "Prince Of Persia has Stopped Working.." I run my laptop on Win7 Home Premium. Can anyone help me? Thanks..

Warrior, what file is it? Will it fix the door bug? Thanks!

(ISO-8859-1''ubiorbitapi_r2dll_ MFH)

Quote Originally Posted by sammy_chen82 View Post
    I am having problem with a door that can't be opened at a stage after Ifrit blow the pallace. I have already reinstall the game, played from the beginning, but the same problem occur. I have already download saved game from Dinsh, played it again from the beginning using Dinsh's saved game, and the problem still. And every time I exit the game, it's crash.. System always said, "Prince Of Persia has Stopped Working.." I run my laptop on Win7 Home Premium. Can anyone help me? Thanks..
    It is an annoying bug dude. There is nothing to solve it out. i had even tried to search lot on Youtube, many forums, even i went through this guide of PoP: forgotten sands, but nothing worked. You and we all need to wait untill someone finds the fix for this.

Hello every body !
    i'm in the solomon place, i cant kill the two monsters !
    can anyone help me ? I want a savegame to bypass this level if possible !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mohabena View Post
    Hello every body !
    i'm in the solomon place, i cant kill the two monsters !
    can anyone help me ? I want a savegame to bypass this level if possible !!!
    When you are done talking with the queen, you then have to run to find where the monsters are spawning from, and get in the middle of the two, then use the stone armor element and let them hit into each other, this proves to be hard so you can get behind one and hit him in the back of the leg, whilst the other is aiming for you and charging at his friend, when they have both lightened in colour (sandy) carry on power attacking them from behind, you gotta run let am chase you until you are ready.

thank you all for the advice really helped me finishing this game, but I still have one problem how do I upgrade the last two in this game, is there any suggestion from you all?

Quote Originally Posted by amrilst86 View Post
    thank you all for the advice really helped me finishing this game, but I still have one problem how do I upgrade the last two in this game, is there any suggestion from you all?
    If you can try to save the game manually, then it might be possible to upgrade the points in Prince of persia The forgotten Sands. Another thing is if a user who has completely finished playing this game and who has also unlocked the each and every points, can upload his save game here and with it we can play with all power ups.

merci a tous

unidentified you said i am talking about illegal stuff but the half of the world does illegal things some people here are talking about illegal stuff but we all dont know that so techarena needs to bann nearly all people here.so if they bann me so they have to bann us all you know what that means?

Quote Originally Posted by ttttttthomas View Post
    unidentified you said i am talking about illegal stuff but the half of the world does illegal things some people here are talking about illegal stuff but we all dont know that so techarena needs to bann nearly all people here.so if they bann me so they have to bann us all you know what that means?
    What are you talking about mate ? I just went through all your posts but never found what you talked illegally and where did Unidentified commented on you that you are talking something illegal. Neither in this thread nor in other threads. Where is the post of unidentified ?

When ever i jump to a beam it shows some white screen, i dont know what to do. Please help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by himansu View Post
    When ever i jump to a beam it shows some white screen, i dont know what to do. Please help guys.
    If you are facing problems with white screen then you need to download the Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 + 6 Trainer and after installing it, start your game. You can read more about same from this topic - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

I am stuck up in terrace. the place where the prince tries to climb up the tower by wall running on the moving ledges after pressing the button on the walls. After hanging onto the first moving ledge, I cannot move to the second moving ledge as the prince does not hold on to it and keeps on falling down. Please help me to complete the level

That might be due to some key combination which you need to press. They prince has to finish up some task and keep on moving. There might be something pending in the place or there would some other place. I got a option for you which can guide for this. I am providing you a link below for the game guide. It has level wise information on the same. Try this out.
    Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast