Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

I have a problem killing Malik.. I killed him once then nothing happend,
    I loaded the game again from the last chickpoint and killed him once again.. the same problem occured.. I killed malik 4 times and I can't continue the game.. It's like when you kill him the game doesn't count it.. and I still hear his voice after killing him... plz guys any fix for this glitch??

thank u 4 helping.... bt m facing a problem in palace... again the door isnt opening.... can u help ??

thanku frens... i completed da game... it wouldnt have been possible vtout ur help...

Yes, it is work !!!
    Thank you so much .
    With Regards

Quote Originally Posted by ashshe2cute07 View Post
    thank u 4 helping.... bt m facing a problem in palace... again the door isnt opening.... can u help ??
    Actually you will need to download a trainer to bypass the door bug at the palace in Prince of persia The forgotten Sands. After downloading it, you just need to run it and use some settings inside the trainer to clear the path after the door, much information is given about it here - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

It seems that a very weird bug is there in the copy of the game that you have installed in your system. You have to get another copy of it to eradicate the issue. If you have purchased this game, then you can exchange the same for another copy, by mentioning the problems to the dealer. Make sure that you keep the files of the saved games while installing the new copy of the game. Otherwise, you will have to play the game from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by bilal akhter View Post
    hi every i have some glitch in pop fts.When Prince is running monster, there is way in the wall so i crose it then i look back i see the wall is on place and i go forward i fall off the floor
    plz help
    I think that it is bug in the game itself that you can report to the UBISOFT support site. Funny thing is that, there are more bugs in the game, I also encountered a bug at the time of jumping through the AXE's and getting stucked between the wall where the axe's are swinging. I will upload the video soon.

ThumbsUp

Hai PoP loverz... i jus' found de actual location of Prince of persia forgotten sands save files!!! Its for windows Xp.

its here...
    C:\Documents and Settings\Nibin!\Local Settings\Application Data\storage\SKIDROW\11
    It should be ur Pc name where its written "nibin"

Have fun!

Therez more....

U can get ur save files from here if u get stuck...

You just need to use or put any id that you want to login to play the Prince of persia The forgotten Sands. While at the login dont sync the game with Ubisoft server by clicking at the wagon wheel, so that it doesnt sync your installed games their. Restart the launcher and click on the PLAY button to launch the game.

I had found some save games from the internet. There I copied the files in the game directly and after that the system crashed. This shows that the files are not compatible with the game. But for that ubisoft has released a save game fix for Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sand. If you found any game issue then just run this fix.

Re: Help ..... !!!

Quote Originally Posted by s.rezamousavi68 View Post
    Hi.
    help me ....!
    How I can Kill Melik ( new melik ) in This Stage (see picture...)
    Well, body am unable to see the picture embedded by you. Also as i had completed this game long before i even unable to remember the exact stage. Anyways, i have a good solution for you. Just go through this complete walkthrough/Guide of Prince of persia The forgotten Sands with all pictures and video. I have completed my game with the help of this. Hope it will work for you as well.

Guys m about to complete POP:TFS...so m saving each chapters in a folder so ne of u guys get stuck due to a fault in d game may copy tht chapter n play.....i will be uploading a few chapters tht i hv done.....n joy

i dunno abt vista n 7 bt in xp d save game location is:

C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Local Settings\Application Data\storage

as soon as i end other chapters i will be uploading it very soon...

guys do post if u want ne other chapters save game
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by bilal akhter View Post
    hi guys i have completed the game 3 times and i have save games but dont know how to upload it, is any body tell me how to do it so this will help those guys who want save game.
    thanks in advance
    You just need to go to advanced option at the time of replying or making a new post in this thread and then scroll below to find manage attachments, just click on it and you will come accross pop up saying that "Upload File from your Computer" and click browse and upload the attachment from your computer in your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by imgonnabedie View Post
    can any body tell me how i complete the king palace level???
    these stage is arrive after the new shored i get...... plase help me
    Its really a long level and cannot be explained in this shirt post. So better you can go through this complete guide of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Here you will find step by step with images and videos. This will sure help you.

Quote Originally Posted by imgonnabedie View Post
    can any body tell me how i complete the king palace level???
    these stage is arrive after the new shored i get...... plase help me
    If you are facing any problem in game progress then you can use the trainer that was discussed earlier in this thread or use the save game file to advance from that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Asilasgalve View Post
    Thank you for your saves. But as I mentioned before, I can't upgrade the very top upgrade - Double Energy.. Is it possible for you to upgrade it?
    I have upgraded all the energy bars ingame Prince of persia The forgotten Sands, so when I will reach home I will update and upload that save game file here for you all guys.

Well, when i was stucked at this point, i followed the steps mentioned by poptfsprobs. here is what i did and it helped me. have a look.

Quote Originally Posted by poptfsprobs View Post
    Start the game. (As you guys already play so U have enough Sand points and u know the every way - till the level prison. Now whenever U have to go/ need to shutdown the PC, DO NOT SHUTDOWN, rather then use "Alt+Tab" and minimize the game and then "Hibernate" Ur PC.
    Next time Starting ur PC will not harm the game and U can continue ur journey. In the mean time I m going to looking up if there any easy way can b find.
    Moreover you can get some help form the Walkthrough of PoP: Forgotten Sands.

Quote Originally Posted by randhir009 View Post
    can anyone help me with the doors......
    Have you tried using or applying the level by level save game posted by Dark warrior in this same topic? You can also try to solve the door bug issue by going into the options in the game and setting the game to decrease lower level or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitarq View Post
    I have the same problem at the door! I'v played that stage a 1000 times and i cant get the door open,i wathed videos on youtube do exactly as they did and nothing! Is there a fix or hack for this???
    Use the save game provided by Dark warrior from this same thread and overwrite the save game files and start the game from the later level without any issues or read some suggestions given in this topic - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast