Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account

Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system and I am trying to play the new game of Transformers. I am come to know that Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account. The situation is that when I enter the code that is provided in the game pack itself, I get a message saying that I need to enter a valid code. As I have purchased a genuine game, the provided code on the pack has to be valid. Then, why am I getting such issues? Please help soon.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account

I suppose that the situation about Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account has been solved on our forums already. You can have a look at the following threads to get the solution regarding the same:

If you are not able to get the solutions in these threads, then just let me know about it, so that I can provide you some other help.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The Windows 7 operating system must be blocking the game or account and this is why Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account. There is no need to worry. This is because you can forcefully go into this account by bypassing the blockage. You will have to start the game with the help of the "run as administrator" option, that is available when you right-click on icon of this particular game.

Even if the game is working properly in the Windows 7 operating system, there is a possibility that some of its features may not be compatible with this platform. This issue is seen with most of the games that one tries to run in Windows 7. It is required that you run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system and check out if this game is completely compatible with this operating system or not.

If an incompatibility issue between the game and the operating system is causing the situation that Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account, then you will have to download the compatibility tool that is released for this game. All the applications, softwares and games that are having any kind of incompatibility issues with Windows 7 are given such compatibility tools by the officials. So, search for the same on the web.

You have mentioned that you have bought the original version of this game and it may be probably from steam. So, the code has been provided by them. There is no need to take headache about the issue that Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account.

This is because you just have to contact the steam officials and let them know about the particular problems that you are facing with the code that they have given. I am quite sure that they will provide some suitable solution for this issue.

To confirm that the Transformers: War for Cybertron has problems with online account is a genuine one, I have checked out with my ISP that everything is perfect from their end. Anyways, I have reported about this problem to the officials via mail. I have mentioned that the code that they have provided is not being accepted online. I hope that I get their response soon.

hey guys can i ask something how can i delete an acount in transformers war for cybetron the delete button is grey and i cannot create another one

Quote Originally Posted by supreme commander View Post
    hey guys can i ask something how can i delete an acount in transformers war for cybetron the delete button is grey and i cannot create another one
    I assume that only websites tend to have the delete account features. Or, you can just quit logging on and they will clean you out eventually. You can ask or email their customer support to delete your account on their site. Once any account is created on a website, only the mods or the admins have the rights to delete/ban the id.