Thread: Need for Speed World Speed Hack

Need for Speed World Speed Hack

Hi there, I am having am having an issue when playing the Need For Speed World beta which i think is got hacked. I was playing the game and all time i was on the first position with good start and suddenly the game end saying that some one came first. The driver who came first was behind me. So can anyone please let me know about this issue. Thank you.

Re: Need for Speed World Speed Hack

Yes you are right about this as i have also got same problem. The driver invisibly got on the first position which is definitely a hack of the Need For Speed World. I think it is necessary that NFS should block this kind of the user using the hacks to play the game. This will not be fair play of gaming.

I think EA has to take care of this issue before releasing the final version of the Need For Speed. the Open beta version is having this problem then it could be possible that final version will also come up with this which might decrease the popularity of the game. So it is better resolved this bug before releasing the final NFS world.

This is really a hack which is increasing the speed of the Need For Speed world beta. To activate the speed of the car the hacker uses the speed enable command in the console so that they can play with the maximum speed and win the races. The people who are hacking can not be affected by crash also as there speed will be maximum only.

A new hack also available which is based on the NeedForSpeedbooster tools which increase the speed of the game with boosting the driver car in the game. You can also get the maximum speed while driving with this tools. All you have to do is to click on the boost button and you will get the boost added and play the game with boost.

I have also got one hack which is with the Need For Speed World money hack. If you are not having enough money to play the game then also you can play the game by hacking the money and that will increase the amount so that you can buy the car. I am unable to take the video but you can see the hacking video on Youtube.

If you have gone through this hacking of the driver and speed in the Need For Speed World then it is better to Report to the EA regarding this hacking which will make them to find the solution for the problem of yours. The final version is still about to release so this report can help them to overcome the demerits of the open beta.