Thread: How to record videos in game?

How to record videos in game?

Hi there, I am having an issue regarding which i need your help. I want to record the video of the game while playing but don't know how to do the same. I have searched but could not found anything that work with the same. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to record videos in game?

I know one utility which is having the ability to take out the video of the game with the same. The one which i am talking about is known as the FRAPS. FRAPS record the video while playing the game and saved them in the desired file where you wanted to. So if you can the download and install the Fraps and you will really enjoy it.

Taksi is the another tools which perform the video recording for the games of yours. So it is better to download this utility. The best thing about this is the freeware open source program and it is similar to the Fraps but it is completely free. Fraps charge something for its user. So it is better to download this and record the video.

I have downloaded the Fraps and using it but there is one problem with the same. I can use the same Fraps but the video that i wanted to record is not having the audio. So please let me know how to take the video so that i can get the audio also. I hope there will be something that i am missing.

I think that it could be possible that the copy of the Fraps that you are using is not genuine or missing some file to. As i am using the Fraps and it is recording the audio also with the video. I will advise you reinstall the Fraps to work with the issue of this. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not.