Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron No Local Multiplayer

Transformers: War for Cybertron No Local Multiplayer

I have heard most of the gamers complaining that there is no Local Multiplayer in Transformers: War for Cybertron. I want to know that whether this information is true or not. This is because I will be buying this game soon, as it has a very good review. Also, I played the older version and I liked it very much. In the review, it was given that this particular version is better than the older one. So, kindly provide the required information as soon as possible.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron No Local Multiplayer

You have got the right information that there is no Local Multiplayer for the Transformers: War for Cybertron. Well, why are you taking the point of the multiplayer for buying this particular game. The singleplayer mode of this game is awesome. I have played and complete this mode. Well, you can play the multiplayer mode online also. My suggestion is to buy the game.

I thought that there is a Local Multiplayer in Transformers: War for Cybertron because of which I had bought the game. To my surprise, there was no such mode available. You cannot get a local multiplayer set for co-op, death matches, or even the escalation mode. This is a very bad point that the officials must know about. Hence, I send a feedback to them mentioning about the same.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

It is good that you mentioned about the Transformers: War for Cybertron regarding no Local Multiplayer to the officials. As they know that the gamers are interested in such a mode, rather than the online multiplayer mode, they will make it sure to include the same when they release the next version of this game. But, I would like to tell one thing, that the game was very awesome than the previous version.

I wanted to play the Local Multiplayer in this Transformers: War for Cybertron, so it is useless if the officials release this particular option in the new version of the game. I guess that they must release some program like the crack, which when installed along with the game will allow to play in the local multiplayer mode. I guess we must remind about this to the officials.