Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles

Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles

I wanted to know if anyone is facing the Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles or not? This is because I am facing connection issues with this game, in my system that is running the Windows 7 operating system. The game actually takes almost 10 minutes for finding a Team Deathmatch.

After it finds one, the weird problem is that I get disconnected and thus, I am not able to play any further. I have tried the same many a times, but I am getting the same situation.

I need all the help that you guys out here can provide to solve this issue.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles

I suppose that you are facing the Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles because there are some problems from the end of your ISP. Just call them up and check out if the connection is proper or not. Another problem that can be is that your internet plan may be very low because of which you are facing particular situations while playing this game.

The Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles seem to be causing because this feature of the game may be conflicting with the operating system that you are using. Windows 7 is incompatible with many games, applications and softwares that run perfectly in the older versions of Windows. Well, you may be able to play the single player of this game. The online gaming may not be supported.

I also had the Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles while playing it with the Windows 7 operating system. I was able to connect and all. It did not disconnect. The game used to lag completely. This was a problem caused because of the incompatibility of the operating system with the online feature the game. Well, I started the game in the compatibility mode and there were no further issues with it. So, I think that you must try out the same.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

A solution that can be used to solve the incompatibility problems that is causing the Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles is to download the compatibility tool for this particular game from the web. Almost all the games and applications that have any incompatibility problems are provided with such tools. You need to install this tool before the game is installed. So, in your case, you need to uninstall this game first.

I was facing the Transformers: War for Cybertron Online troubles because that feature of the game was incompatible with this Windows 7 operating system that I am using, as mentioned in one of the suggestions above. Well, I have been able to get rid of this problem with the help of the compatibility mode. Thanks for all the help. I hope to get the same in the future.

could any1 give me a link from were i can find the compatibility tool

thank you

Well, even i am not able to find the compatibility tool for download but there is an alternative option for the same. If you are using Windows 7 or Vista and unable to play the game than just do this... tight click on the desktop icon of the game, select Properties, than go to the Compatibility Tab and select Windows XP under compatibility Mode. Thats it.

Check out for the compatibility tool by clicking on the link. Download and install it to the system and work the game with the same. This will surely let you to make the game application to perform and work as needed. It will be helpful and you can then process for the thing as required. Do check out by clicking on the link.

can anybody tell me how to delete accounts online accounts because my delete button is grey and i can't delete any account also since i instaled it it has 4 accounts in which non work i didn't create either one of those and i really want a solution to this plzzz fast plzz transformers war for cybertron online accounts issue

Quote Originally Posted by supreme commander View Post
    can anybody tell me how to delete accounts online accounts because my delete button is grey and i can't delete any account also since i instaled it it has 4 accounts in which non work i didn't create either one of those and i really want a solution to this plzzz fast plzz
    Well, as i have not played this game yet, hence am not ensure about its online accounts or so. but as i can see that you are waiting for this fix since yesterday, and there is no one who is aware of this problem, i will suggest you take a round up on the Activision's Official forums of transformers war for cybertron. Hope you would get some help for sure. Do reply here the results.