Thread: Fix for Black Screen issue in Sniper: Ghost Warrior Demo

Fix for Black Screen issue in Sniper: Ghost Warrior Demo

I use a desktop and it is been connected to multiple monitors running with Windows XP. I have installed Sniper: Ghost Warrior game application to the system. The problem is that the game do not perform well with multiple monitors as it give a black screen issue when been executed under the same. I need a fix for this. Please do help me out for making the thing to be implemented and sorted. It will be helpful.

Re: Fix for Black Screen issue in Sniper: Ghost Warrior Demo

There is a fix for the same. All you need to do is to create a shortcut of game .exe file and in the compatibility toggle "Disable Desktop Composition." As it is been done you may then be able to get the thing to be implemented and work well that to without any issue and make the certain aspects to be implemented in order to work well with the game. So check out for the conclusion by applying the concept. I hope it works for you.

If the above steps do not work for you well then you can perform the below steps in order to make the desired changes. You first need to check for the proper connectivity of the multiple monitor that is the configuration. You can make it configure well by following the steps as given below:

• Right click on the desktop and then check out in the properties option
    • Now you may get a DisplayProperties dialog box.
    • You may see a Settings tab. Click on it
    • As it is been done you then need to click on the Display List and select the external monitor that is connected.
    • Now select the Extend my Windows Desktop onto the monitor option and click Apply.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted well. All you need to do is to download the MouseJail v0.01 beta application. this application is basically for multi monitor user. This will help you to get sort of the issue that you are facing and hence you can then make the application to be performed well and make the aspect to be performed and work well. So do check and get function as needed. You can go through Games and the mouse on Dual monitors (stop it moving off your gaming monitor)

You may also make the things to to work well by following the simple step that is right click on the desktop and then choose properties. As it is been done you then need to work or perform well by opening the settings tab. Mow you may be able to see two labels. Choose the identifier and set the value that is been assigned to 1. Restart the system and then check for the output.

Thank you so much for the help. I hope this would work well for me. I will implement the steps that is needed and work as assisted. This should help me to fix the issue that I am facing and make possible amendments to be worked. I have searched for the same and found some similar aspects as well. Will definitely try out and check for the result.

There can be a possibility of the system been appended with a threat and hence you are not able to work with the thing or get a blank screen. Scan the system well with a good scanning tool and as it is done you can then look out for the output. I hope this will surely help you to get to a better conclusion. So work as needed. This will surely process for you.