Thread: Directory error with Sniper: Ghost Warrior game

Directory error with Sniper: Ghost Warrior game

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7 64bit. I got a Sniper:ghost Warrior game application and it is been installed to the system. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the thing as when I start the game it gives an error message that is Directx.exe missing. I do not know what could have caused the problem. Please do help me out so that I can perform the act well.

Re: Directory error with Sniper: Ghost Warrior game

The problem could be well related to the direct x version of the application that you use. To get sort of the thing all you need to do is to make the changes that is to process as required by getting a good copy of the direct x application and make it install to the system. You may then be able to work as needed. So do process an perform for the thing. It will be helpful.

Get the latest update for the application and make it install to the system. As it is been done you can then make the changes as needed. It will helpful for you. So get it worked by installing the updated pack and making the aspects to be cleared well for you. You may then sort the issue and work as needed. Check out for the conclusion. It will really help you out and work for you.

Try to make the system to run under compatibility mode for Windows XP. It will then be helpful for you and make the system to get function with the application. There is a possibility that the game is not able to work well or get executed as the direct x is not able to support well to the system and this is the reason that you are getting the error. Look for the conclusion. It will sort the issue.

Get the latest pack of the direct X application and check for the conclusion that you get. I hope it will be better for you and you can then process with the same very well and that to without any issue. It will be very helpful and thus it is essential that you make it work as needed. It is necessary that you check for the thing and work as needed. I hope it will help.