Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior serial key problems

Sniper Ghost Warrior serial key problems

I am having a problem while installing the Sniper Ghost Warrior game in the PC it is giving me the error for the serial key. I have installed the game successfully but when i am trying to start it gives me error regarding the invalid serial key which i am unable to sort out. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior serial key problems

I am having the same problem in which i am also getting the error regarding the invalid serial key. I have restarted the game and the error regarding the invalid serial got resolve and i am able to play the game. So if you are also getting the same error then let me tell you restart the game which might help you with the problem of yours.

I am having exactly same problem which you are going through as i have tried the lots of the things but nothing working for me. As per your suggestion i have restarted the game but after that when i have started the game and getting the same invalid key error. So if you can help me then please let me know some more solution of it.

First let me know that you are playing the game on the Steam. If yes then let me tell you that the problem is with the steam server only as many of the user are facing the same problem with the Sniper Ghost Warrior. In that case all you have to do is to restart the steam which will resolve the issue of yours. Hope you will like it.

Yes i am using the Steam to play the Sniper Ghost Warrior game. And i have followed what was suggested by you and the issue got resolved regarding the problem which i am getting. But wanted to know some more about the Sniper Ghost Warrior game. Is there any cheats are available for the game so that i can activate the same.

I am not sure about the same but let me tell you that there is a link which is having the same discussion about the Sniper Ghost Warrior Cheat which might be helpful for your issue. So just go through the same and find the solution of your problem. But let me tell you that i am not aware of the working of the cheats.
    Sniper Ghost Warrior cheat codes

I have also played the game and liked it most. There are different level for the game is available. In the basic normal level you will given the red mark while you are targeting the enemy so that you can recognize the point where you are shooting. But this feature disappear as the level goes harder. Also the enemy are highlighted in normal level but in hard level you can not find the enemy easily as there is no high lightened of the enemy

what means restarting the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by nihal fillon View Post
    what means restarting the game ?
    Can you be more specific as towards the "restarting the game"? Which game are you talking about? Do you mean that the Sniper Ghost Warrior installed in your pc restarts? Have you tried reinstalling the game again, did you apply any patch or update for the game? Please give us more detail to rectify your issue.

can someone give me a serial or a site where i can find it! (for sniper ghost warrior ofcourse) PLZ pm me i don't read where i post

Well, providing any serial keys are not allowed on this forum as per the company's rule. And also i dont think we can get the serial keys here and there. Anyways, if you wanna search for the same you can tryout on the thepiratebay but note that the site is not safe. Your system may get affected by Virus. BTW, did you tried the above tips ?

No i don't use the tips above. because i haven't got that error. the game asks for a serial and i can't find a serial so tats my problem i don't have that error. don't you really know a site with serials for this game

There are many online sites that provide serialkeys but am not sure they work or not. Some of them like thepiratebay and serialz, etc.. Before visiting these sites note that you may get some serious virus attack on your system because these sites are definitely not safe. Also some programs or games are designed like if we put cracked or other serial keys, they will crash again and again. So better you should contact the official site of the game for the same.

Providing the serial is totally illegal and hence we cannot provide you. I would recommend you to go for or contact the developer for the same. You need to great a good copy for the same and look for the change. It will be better with the latest patch that is needed. Check for the change and make ti work as needed.

I purchased Sniper from the hxxp://sniper.nexway.com website, after a painful download that I had to keep restarting I installed the game and when first trying to launch it got the "Serial Key is invalid" error as well.

I can't get beyond that error.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my PC a few times. Nothing is working. I did a basic install and I'm not playing through Steam, I don't even have Steam on my PC.

Both T@GES Activation Support and Nexway say my game is activated and there is no problem.

Worse because it's the weekend there is no tech support from City Interactive.

Where can I get the patch, I don't see it on the City Interactive website. I'm not sure which version I even have, the first of 6 download files was SniperGhostWarrior_tg_efgis.exe

I'm on a PC running Windows 7
    Last edited by fordag; 22-08-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast