Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior serial key problems

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior serial key problems

Im running win 7 im havin product key issues steam claims that my copy has already been registered but i can still play it threw steam they say by adding the game well i have tried to add it and still nothin any help would be great

Try to reinstall the game and then check out by connecting it to steam. I do not know which will be better and then get the change which will be better to get sort of the same. I hope you may then be able to get processed for the thing well and make the game to be functioned as required. So do check out and work as needed. It will be better for you.

Hi,
    I just recently purchased the game called: Sniper: Ghost Warrior and while installing it and trying to register it through my STEAM Account I get an error message that says: \\\"game already registered. Duplicate CD Key and Invalid\\\". Installation cannot continue. This is a PC game. This is the first time I have ever installed this game in my PC. Every time that I try to re-install the game I get the same thing. How can I fix this so I can play this game???
    Thanks!
    Albert

As per the error message it seems that your game is already register with the Steam. I will advise you to visit the dealer and ask him about this issue. It might be possible that the copy which you have purchased is pirated and that is why it is not working for your. I will advise to ask the dealer for issue and replace thee game CD with the genuine one. Make sure this time that game seal is not broken.

Thank you for your reply. This game is an original used copy and not a pirate one. It included instructions manual with cd key and everything else. I hear a lot of people that say that they are able to install the game without having to go through STEAM but I don't know how to do that. The game automatically takes me to complete the installation through STEAM. I am also trying to log out and log back in into my STEAM account but I don't see an icon anywhere to do that. When I type the website it seems to have me automatically logged in already.
    Any tips to solve this issue would help.
    Thanks a lot!!!
    Albert

It is better to ask the developer of the Sniper Ghost Warrior and ask them about the issue. As they are then developer so they might be having the solution for the problem that you are going through. Just tell them about your product and serial key and let them know about your actual problem. So if you can then go through the same and get it working with Sniper Ghost Warrior supports team. Check out this for more help.

takeasied Guest

hi i downloaded sniper ghost warrior i instaled it and when i want to play it ask a activation key the game is good instaled some1??????i love the game and i dont want it on my xbox360 or ps3 or wii i want it on pc i got it 4 the most consoles

Quote Originally Posted by takeasied View Post
    hi i downloaded sniper ghost warrior i instaled it and when i want to play it ask a activation key the game is good instaled some1??????i love the game and i dont want it on my xbox360 or ps3 or wii i want it on pc i got it 4 the most consoles
    From where did you download the Sniper Ghost Warrior game? Was it legally bought from some game store or illegaly downloaded from some random website? If it is legally bought and downloaded from game stores then ask them to give you a serial key for the game that is used to activate it but if it was an illegal download then we can help you much, as this discussion will be against the forums rules.

ive download sniper ghost warrior and also the crack.i did all the instruction given like,install update,copy paste crack and stuff.but when im launching the game,it all became black.every game does at first but it still black even the sound is there.it was like,the game started but without picture.so do i need to download other crack or what??btw where do i can get those crack??

Quote Originally Posted by wadyranger View Post
    ive download sniper ghost warrior and also the crack.i did all the instruction given like,install update,copy paste crack and stuff.but when im launching the game,it all became black.every game does at first but it still black even the sound is there.it was like,the game started but without picture.so do i need to download other crack or what??btw where do i can get those crack??
    You should know that, it is illegal to talk or discuss on cracks/hacks/warez, as it is against the rules of the forums, get yourself a legal version of the copy and install it and play without any issues. Read rules of the forums here - Forum Guidelines & Terms of Service

So I just bought Sniper Ghost Warrior off of steam, let it download last night while i was asleep. this morning when i tried to run it for the first time, i got an error message saying that i had an invalid CD key. I was never given a cd key for the game so how am i getting this error message and how can i get it to go away and let me play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Zalpha View Post
    So I just bought Sniper Ghost Warrior off of steam, let it download last night while i was asleep. this morning when i tried to run it for the first time, i got an error message saying that i had an invalid CD key. I was never given a cd key for the game so how am i getting this error message and how can i get it to go away and let me play the game?
    I found a workaround for this problem. You will have to go through the below path :
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\sniper ghost warrior

It is where the game should be installed on your system and if you are usig 32bit Windows and use C drive as normal, then the path will be the same as well. In there you will be able to notice the executable game file - Sniper_x86.exe, you can then try to launch the game from there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12