Thread: Sniper Ghost Warrior cheat codes

Sniper Ghost Warrior cheat codes

I am playing the Sniper Ghost Warrior which is a nice game but i stuck in the game as i am unable to clear some of the stages so wanted to activate the cheat for the same. I know playing with the cheat code is not fair play but this time i need to activate. So please let me know if you are having the cheat code for the games. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior cheat codes

As you are playing the Sniper Ghost Warrior and stuck up in the game so let me know where you are stuck up so that i can give you the tips to clear the stage which you are looking for. The Cheats for this game is not yet activated so not possible to play the game with the cheat. So please provide me the detail of your game.

I am having some of the cheats which i have searched for but not sure that this is exactly work for the game or not. So all you have to do is to activate these cheats and see whether you are getting it work or not. Just go through the below given cheats.
    1. CheatRWater
    2. CheatRGrass
    3. CheatRTrees
    4. CheatRTinyObjects
    5. CheatRTerrain
    6. CheatRSky
    7. cheat_show_all_levels

Re: Sniper Ghost Warrior dedicated server

Thanks but now i don't want any cheats as i have cleared the stages which i was unable to clear before. So i don't need to activate the cheat but wanted to know some more about the Sniper Ghost Warrior. I wanted to know that is there any dedicated server for the game exist as whenever i am trying to connect to the dedicated server it exits the game.

I have also installed the game and wanted to access the dedicated server but when i am doing the same the game exits. I have search a lot hoping that this is a error but finally come to know that there is no support for the dedicated server is yet out so when ever you are trying to access the game the game exits. I hope this information is useful for you.

That's the reason why i am getting the continuous exit from the game while trying to access the dedicated server. I am expecting that the dedicated server will be soon out so that the use can play the game on it. I have one more query can any one let me know where the server dedicated configuration file and the server admin file is located?

The files are located at the Games installation folder in the driver specified by or the default one. The Server Dedicated file is located at:
    Code:
    C:\Steam\steamapps\common\sniper ghost warrior\Game\DedicatedServerSettings.ini(C is the installation drive
    And the Server Admin File is located at:
    Code:
    C:\Steam\steamapps\common\sniper ghost warrior\Game\ServerAdmins.scr