Thread: Error while executing Sniper: Ghost Warrior game

Error while executing Sniper: Ghost Warrior game

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Sniper: Ghost Warrior game application to the system but the issue is that when I execute the game I get an error message as Map required. I do not know what could have caused the issue and not able to launch the game. Please help me out so that I can work well and make the application to be used.

Re: Error while executing Sniper: Ghost Warrior game

As you are facing the issue you can get it sorted well by getting the application that is the Map pack for the game and the Cache archive to be downloaded. As it is been done you then need to work by following the steps.

• Navigate to the path that is C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\"game folder"
    • Then you need to delete the contents of the cache folder
    • Now you should be able to extract the cache archive in the folder
    • Also you should now extract the map pack that you downloaded in the cache\map folder.
    • Now check for the output after restart

You should be able to get the latest patch available for the game and then make it install to the system. As it is been done you can then perform the task and work as needed. It will be helpful for you and thus process the task as required. So do work for the thing that is by getting the patch and make it install to the system. It will then help you to get execute the game application well.

It would be better that you reinstall the game and then check for the required thing. You may then be able to work for the aspect and make the required implementation as required. So do work and perform and work as needed. It will be helpful and you can then process. A bug may have caused to the application and this is the reason that you are not able to work or execute the application well. So check out.

The game application may have been corrupt or some of the system file may have been lost and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get the application to be executed. So in order to make it function you should get another copy of the same and then get it worked for the same. It will be helpful land you can thus work out well by getting the desired change.