Thread: Ports for Sniper Ghost Warrior needed

Ports for Sniper Ghost Warrior needed

I am having an issue regarding which i need to know. Actually i have installed the game Sniper Ghost warrior and wanted to play the same but i have no idea about which port to use for the same. Is it UDP port or the TCP port. Which port is needed to forward. If any one played the game and knows about it then provide the same to me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Ports for Sniper Ghost Warrior needed

I think that i know about the port which need to play the Sniper Ghost Warrior that you wanted to play the game on. The Sniper Ghost Warrior game uses the UDP port. The UDP port which needs to be forwarded is known as UDP 27632. All i know about the Sniper Ghost Warrior is this only. Hope you will like it and play the game successfully.

If you have properly installed the game in your system then i don't think so that you need to forward the Port. If you have set up the rig and the router properly then there is no need to forward the port. Install the game and router and then try to play the game you will be able to play with the same. Thanks

As i have asked you the game is not able to run even after setting up the game properly. Some one suggested me to forward the port which will make me to run the game properly with the same. So that is why i am looking for forwarding of the port but i am not aware of which port is to forward. So if you can then please let me know about the same.

OK in that case you need to check that is there any problem with the Firewall exist which might be blocking the port to access the game server. Just check the Firewall of the router and allow the Sniper Ghost Warrior game to access the server. I think this will resolve your issue. Also check that your AntiVirus's firewall is disabled or not. IF not then disable it to allow the game server to access the network.

I have looked all over regarding your query and come up with some of the port which might be helpful for you to play the game with the server which i think you are looking for. I am using the same port number for my game. Just go through the below given port number and see whether it is working for you or not.
    Code:

If you are still not able to work with the port which is provided and looking for more help then let me tell you that you can contact the City Interactive for the issue which you are getting. Just contact them and ask the port which needed to forward and they will provide you the same without any issue. So try this out.