Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii Help

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii Help

I am here seeking Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii Help. Actually, many of my friends had told that this is an awesome game because of which I bought this game. Now, I am getting stuck up while playing a lot of stages. So, it takes a lot of time to complete any of them.

It will be very much helpful if someone can help me with the tricks of completing each of the stages. I am waiting for proper replies on this topic.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii Help

For the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii Help or any help related to games, you need to have an application called Cheatbook Database. It provides the hints on various games as to how to get though each of the stages. You can also get the cheats that successfully work in the various games. You will get this application from the internet. I hope this was what you were looking for.........

The Cheatbook database will provide you with all the required help for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii. One thing that you must remember while downloading this application is that make sure that you get the latest one. This is because there will be new cheats and hints added in it. Actually, it gives the experiences of various games who have played different games mentioned in it.

It seems that you are completely new to POP. You must know that Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is a completely tough game than all the other versions of POP. There are better versions, but this is the toughest one. So, even if you get the hints, it is not that easy to finish up the different levels. You have to keep trying as the game increases in its stages.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

If you search the web properly, you will get many walkthroughs and guides that will help you playing this Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii. Infact, it is better to keep such walkthroughs and guides while playing the game.

I do the same. Actually, I read some of the parts, so that I can have an idea how the stages will be and thus, how to play them. There are many alternatives available for the walkthroughs and guides on the web.

I have a different ways of looking for the hints while I get stuck up in games. I search for the videos of the various stages in the game. So, you will just have to type the name of the game as well as its stage on the internet. Make the search related to videos. Here, you will be able to know how to actually play the particular stage. Thus, you will get a visual hint for the entire stage.

I have downloaded Cheatbook Database 2010 and it contains the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii Help for all the games. I hope that I will get the help for Wii because most of it I can find the hints for the PC version only. Anyways, I can make out how to play the particular stages. There are cheats for the PC version and not for the Wii version.