Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version SUN glare problem

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version SUN glare problem

I am playing this new version of POP, in which I think that I am facing an unusual situation. I suppose that there is a Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version SUN glare problem. This is because when the prince is indoors, everything is fine. But, only when the prince gazes at the sun or above, it seems that I cant see for a few seconds. It is as a normal man faces. I have not faced any such situation in any of its previous versions. I am awaiting for probable solutions that can solve this issue.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version SUN glare problem

I have not heard of such a problem before. It seems that you have done a high setting for the same. It may be the hardware acceleration or something related to it.

There is a need to lower the same. Try doing it and let me know if the problem is eradicated after that or not. If you do not know how to do the settings, then call some professional or any of your friends who has the knowledge regarding the same. Anyways, what is the operating system that you are using?

I am playing Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands in the default settings. This means that I have not done any hardware acceleration or anything like that for this particular game. Well, I am using the Windows 7 operating system. There are no other issues with the game. Infact, it is running perfectly fine. Since, there are no settings to change, what are the other solutions that can be used in this case.

There is a possibility that the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version SUN glare problem is being caused because of an incompatibility problem between the operating system and the game. So, I suggest you to run the game in the compatibility mode. Use the troubleshoot compatibility option and select the recommended settings there. You can also mention the issues that you are facing there and thus, do these settings manually. Just apply the settings for the future, so that you dont have to do it again and again.

fredstratus Guest

Visiting his brother's kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. When the decision is made to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation, the Prince will embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and discover that great power often comes with a great cost.