Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands: Keyboard + Mouse OR controller

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands: Keyboard + Mouse OR controller

I just wanted to ask the views of any gamers who have completed this Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, whether the Keyboard + Mouse OR controller is a better one to be used for playing. I just connected the analog controller with the system while playing the same and it seems that both are working simultaneously. So, kindly provide your views on what is recommended for playing this particular game.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands: Keyboard + Mouse OR controller

Playing any game with the analog controller is a different feeling as compared to playing with the keyboard and mouse combination. So, I suggest you that you play the game with the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. You will face difficulties in the beginning as you are not used to the same. Anyways, doing something new is better, since you may have played the older versions of POP with keyboard and mouse.

I have tried out using both the analog controller as well as keyboard and mouse for playing Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. According to my experience, using the keyboard and mouse is very much better than the analog controller. Well, different people have different ways of playing the game. The ones who cannot handle the controller for the games like POP have to use the keyboard and mouse.

You may have already used the keyboard and mouse for playing the older versions of POP. Just for a change, try using the controller for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. If you can play with it, then go on, well and good. If you finding it difficult to handle various controls using the same, then change back to the keyboard and mouse combination. Well, try playing with the analog controller for quite some stages.

It is great to get so much suggestions for the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands: Keyboard + Mouse OR controller question. Well, I need to tell you guys that I have started playing this game with the help of the controller. As mentioned by one of you, I will try with the same for some time. I am finding it tough to control the prince with it.