Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH

I am facing the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH. When compared to the other users, I guess my situation is a different one. I reach a particular checkpoint and save my whole progress. But, when I restart the game, all the progress is simply lost. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

All possible suggestions to solve this particular situation is very much appreciated. I am waiting for suitable replies.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH

I suppose that the problem about the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH has been already been solved on our forums. You can have a look at the following threads to get the solution that you are looking for:
    1. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Auto-Save error / glitch fix
    2. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands final boss glitch
    3. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands glitch issue while loading maps

Just let me know if you are able to get the probable solutions from these threads because if you cannot get any, then I will help you with some other suggestions.

There is no need to worry if there is a Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH. This is because this is a new game that you have purchased. There may be a problem with this copy of the game. It can be corrupt or such other issue. You just need to take the copy of the game and exchange it with the dealer by mentioning about the situation that you are facing.

I have seen that most of the POP gamers playing this particular version of this game have encountered this Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH. I guess that the officials have ignored this error. It is required that they must release some solution. So, an official solution for this problem will be very much recommended to use rather than a solution given by some other user or member.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

It would have been better if you could have mention the operating system that you are using. This is because it is possible that the operating system is conflicting with the working of the same. So, please reply with the information about the OS and other further information that you can provide. I am waiting for your reply. I will not be able to provide any solution if you do not give this information soon.

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions that you people have given to solve my situation. I have not tried any of them. Well, my computer is running the Windows 7 operating system. Is there is a possibility of an incompatibility issue causing this Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH? I will be exchanging the game today as suggested by one of you. If the situation persists even after that, then what should I do. Kindly help.

There is very less possibility that an incompatibility issue between the game and the operating system is causing the situation of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands xp points resets GLITCH. Anyways, if there is an incompatibility issue, then you can set the operating system in the compatibility mode and then, try playing the game. Wish you all the best.