Thread: Prince of Persia 08 - CD Key Question

Prince of Persia 08 - CD Key Question

I am having a Prince of Persia 08 - CD Key Question. Actually, I have bought this new game recently and when I opened the pack, I could not find the key with the pack. So, is there a problem with the game pack? Is it possible that the key is not required for installing the game?

I am very much worried because of this. So, it would have been very much helpful, if anyone could provide me the CD key or tell me where I can get it. If it possible to install the game without the key? Please reply soon.

Re: Prince of Persia 08 - CD Key Question

If there is no CD Key with the new Prince of Persia game that you have purchased, then why are you taking a headache. Just take the pack back to the dealer from whom you had purchased the same. Mention to the dealer that there is no such key with this pack. You will get the pack exchanged for a new one. I hope that you will get the key in this particular pack.

There is a possibility that the CD Key is not required for the game of Prince of Persia to be installed. Some of the games start the installation directly without asking for the CD key. SO, it will be better to check out if the installation is going on when you start the setup. If the key is required, then the installation wizard will ask for the particular key. If the key is asked, then there is a need for the exchange.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Explore the folder of the Prince of Persia game. Check out if the key is provided somewhere inside the disc itself. I have seen many a times that such keys are given within the disc rather than on the pack because the key on the disc can be taken by anyone.

Just check out the same and let me know if you get the key. If you get it, the well and good. If not, then hard luck.

I am having the CD Key for Prince of Persia, but it is illegal to provide the key here. Actually, a particular key is to be used for a particular game installed in one system only. Otherwise, it can be a different method of piracy. If you really require the key, then search for the same on the internet and download the same from there. You will get a lot of results from the internet. So, if one key does not work, then there are many other alternatives that you can try out. I hope that your situation will be fixed with the key that you get from the internet.

Thanks for all your suggestions for the Prince of Persia 08 - CD Key. I have searched for the key on the web. I have got one. Well, when I inserted the disc, it did not ask for the key. So, it was working without the key. I was getting worried for no reason. Anyways, I hope to get this help in the future also, if I get some other issues or if I need some information.

Thanks for the Key CD

You guys are always welcome here for all the queries and problems that you are facing. I am sure that the members here are very much talented on various topics. So, do not worry even if it is the silliest problem. Just post the same and get it cleared rather than keeping it in your mind. Waiting for you queries and problems in the future.