Thread: Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug

Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug

It seems that there is a Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug. I have liked all the versions of this game, so bought this one. Anyways, when I was playing it, a problem was being caused again and again. When I make a particular jump or go walking across the walls, the graphics simply seem to go. There will be nothing in the background. The moment I finish the jump and the walk across the wall, everything goes back to normal. Has any other gamer encountered this issue? If it is possible, then please help me to solve this problem. My computer is running Windows Vista.

Re: Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug

Windows Vista operating system does not support most of the games. This is why you are experiencing the particular Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug. Actually, it is recommended that games must not be played in this particular operating system. You must change to some other operating system or make your system a dual boot by installing a new platform. I suggest you to install Windows XP as the other operating system.

If the operating system is causing the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug, then there is a method to solve the same in this same OS. You will have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode, that is in the mode of Windows XP. This will run the game, as if it is running in the platform of Windows XP. So, this will hopefully solve this issue that you are facing.

You may be using a corrupt copy of the game and this is why there is a Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug. So, this situation can be solved by getting a new copy of this game. You just have to exchange it with the authorized dealer from whom you have purchased the same. You can also download a new one. The new copy of the game may not have this particular bug.

I have dual booted my system with Windows XP and I have tried playing this game in it. But, I am getting the same problem as before. So, it is sure that this situation is caused because of the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC version bug. Anyways, I guess I will have to exchange the copy of the game and check out if he issue is there with that copy also.

I think that exchanging the game will be better. The main reason for this is that now you have just purchased the game. So, you will be given a new copy now. But, if the the time between the purchase of this game and trying to exchange is much, then you will not be able to change it. So, according to me, you must do the exchange as soon as possible.

hi all
    check this video and please tell me how to open this door ????

Is it really a bug ? I am bout to reach this level soon . But anyways, what i can suggest you as of now is just have look to this complete and nice Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough , hope you can find any way out here.

Quote Originally Posted by meher78 View Post
    hi all
    check this video and please tell me how to open this door ????
    I think its the same bug face by everyone at the prison level where the door is not opening. Have you tried going to your options menu by pressing ESC (escape) button and from their selecting Lower Difficulty Mode? You can check more information about the bugs and how to bypass them here - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

hi i am at the stage of the palace and there is a door which is not opening at there i used lower difficulty and go forward but very soon there is another door which is also not opening i have already used a skidrow which worked in the first stages but now this is not working please help me ?????????