Thread: Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on PSP

Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on PSP

I am having a query regarding the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Actually i have reviewed about the same on the PS3 and XBOX but not aware that it will work on the PSP or not. I don't wanted to buy the same for PC. So any one ever played the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on PSP please me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on PSP

First let me tell you that this is really nice game which i like the most. I wanted to tell you that i have played the game on the PSP and it is having no issue while playing the game on the PSP. It gives the proper 3D look while playing the game on the PSP. So if you wanted to buy one then you can move on to play on the PSP.

If you are still not sure about the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on PSP and wanted to get the proof of this then you can check out the link given below which is having the full video for the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on PSP. So just go through the link and know about the game that you wanted to buy.
    Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on PSP

Hey i am playing the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on the XBOX and stuck up on the certain level which i am unable to play. I have heard that if i will take the help of the Walkthrough then i can clear the stages of the game. So if any one knows a out the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands walkthrough for XBOX then let me know the same.

You are right about the fact that you are looking for to play the game on the XBOX with the help of the Walkthrough is easy to clear the stages. Here i am giving you the link which is having the complete Walkthrough of the game which you are looking for. Just go through the same and let me know it is working for you or not
    Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough

I love this game a lot. I am playing the game on the PC which is more entertaining to play on it. But as people are looking for the playing the game with the help of the Walkthrough i am not supporting this. Playing the game without any help is more entertaining. I will not recommend to use the Walkthrough.

I am the fan of the UbiSoft who are releasing such a game which is really entertaining. I have got the review of Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands and after that installed the same on my PC and playing it without having any issue. I will advise people to play the Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands and they will really enjoy this game.