Thread: Transformers: War for Cybertron Pre-Ordered

Transformers: War for Cybertron Pre-Ordered

I just want to know who all are ready to buy the Transformers: War for Cybertron Pre-Ordered version. I also want to buy the game, but dont know if I should pre-order it or buy only after it is released in the market.

Are there are advantages of pre-ordering this game? If yes, what are the incentives? Anyone having knowledge regarding this topic are expected to reply as soon as possible.

Re: Transformers: War for Cybertron Pre-Ordered

I do not know about this particular game, but I know that you get many bonus in the pre-ordered games, other than the regular buy of the games. So, I suggest you to get the Transformers: War for Cybertron Pre-Ordered version. You can also get it delivered at your own place. So, you just have to sit at home. No need to go out and purchase the same from some dealer.

If you buy the Transformers: War for Cybertron Pre-Ordered, then you will be able to get Jazz and Shockwave as the incentives. Actually, there are the codes for unlocking these 2 characters only with the pack of the pre-ordered version. I have bought the same and have unlocked both these characters. It is fun to play with those characters with which others cannot.

I have pre-ordered Transformers: War for Cybertron from Halo Reach for XBOX. I do not have any idea that such incentives or bonus are available with such versions of game. Anyways, it is good to know that the producers are providing such incentives. It is great that this information is shared here. So, people like me who did not know about this will get the knowledge about this and thus, buy the pre-ordered version only.

It does not matter whether you are buying the Transformers: War for Cybertron Pre-Ordered version for PC, Xbox 360 or PS3. You will get the bonus, no matter of the consoles or platforms that you are using for playing this game. Some of the gamers do not just care about the bonus received. They just want it to play the game without any issues with the DLC that will be released later.

Many of the new users will be confused from where to get the Transformers: War for Cybertron Pre-Ordered versions. You can give the orders to any of the following:
    • Best Buy
    • Amazon.com
    • GameStop

I have just provided 3 simple options here. There are several other alternatives available. You can search for the same on the web.