Thread: Prince of persia The Forgotten Sands - PC - Astrolabe bug

Prince of persia The Forgotten Sands - PC - Astrolabe bug

I installed Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands on my computer last week. It was purchased from a local shop near my house. I started playing it until I have noticed this bug during the gameplay. When I saw one video on youtube I noticed that there is a pop up at 6:36 but I am unable to get this popup. I tried a lot things but none worked. Do I need to install the game once again? Is it necessary? Is this problem common or am the only one to face this issue? By the way I have Nvidia card and running Windows Vista on my computer.

Re: Prince of persia The Forgotten Sands - PC - Astrolabe bug

Even I noticed some glitch in the pc version of the game. I progress in the game to the halfway and reached to The Observatory. Here there is a room where you will find a switch and you are supposed to activate the is astrolabe to get free. But it is not happening so as it is mentioned in Prince of persia The Forgotten Sands. I consulted about this with my friend and he said he never noticed such kind of thing in his game. I think I need to install it once again.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Jump on the fountain in front of you to cling to the ledge, then jump on another fountain to your left and jump again before you find yourself on a platform with a mechanism. Turn it on. Then jump on the two fountains, go to activate the lever that comes out of the ground. Turn it a half circle in the right direction and come back on the platform of the mechanism. Then jump on the half - sphere that you moved. Even if you do not think this is possible, freezing time and jump to the waterfall before you.

For further instructions see here.

Don't uninstall anything. This is not a bug or flaw in your installation. This is very small problem with your game and you just need to run the game once again from the start to get the things as it is expected. I had also got the same thing but one of my friend suggested me to do some R & D before taking any actions. I did some trials and here I have the game as it is suppose to be. Just start the whole game over once again and it should work fine.

I just wana mention that this game is FULL of Bugs
    and some of those bugs are useful

try this one :

kill monsters and get an upgrade point, then be sure that an auto save occurred after a while. after the auto save done, use this point to upgrade then Re-Load the saved checkpoint --> the upgrade point u used will back but the upgrade that you did will still !!

use the point again and again by re-loading the last checkpoint or by dieing

OMG, i got all upgrades on one stage !!

I don't know if this bug works on every checkpoint, but i works on a checkpoint between " The Sewer & The Baths "

let me know

Hey thank you so much for the information. I will check out with the desired things that you have suggested and may let you know the feedback. Hope to get the things to be worked as needed by following the steps that is essential as needed. Do wok out.

hi frnds!
    i hav a solution for everyone of you.
    download the saved game from
    delete the previous saved game at
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\storage\username\11\4
    and the copy the new saved game at that location.
    ENJOY THE GAME!!!!
    reply with your comments at