Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands values.db file download

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands values.db file download

I am searching for the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands values.db file download. If someone on this forums could provide me the same, then it would have been very helpful. I am searching for this file because I want to play the game without connecting to the online DRM. I have already got the offline emulator for the game. All that I require is this file called values.db. I dont know why this file is required. Anyways, one thing is that I am not able to play the game without this file. Kindly provide some help immediately.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands values.db file download

I dont have the particular Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands values.db file, but I know that it can be downloaded from the internet. I have searched the web and found that there are many such files available. So, you can download any of them. If one does not work, then there is no need to worry. You have many alternatives on the internet. So, search for the same on the web.

The Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands values.db file is required because it sets some database values for the game to run properly. I think that you have downloaded the game and this file is missing. I think that this file comes with the same game folder. As it is illegal to provide such download links here, you will have to find it by yourself.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands values.db file does not come with the game. It is used to do some sort of setting to play the game in the offline emulator, that is the server that is used. With the help of this server, there is no need to connect with the DRM. So, this is a method that is provided by the hackers. If you cannot get this file, then search for some crack that can be used as a complement for this particular file.

Quote Originally Posted by DooM ! View Post
    I am searching for the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands values.db file download. If someone on this forums could provide me the same, then it would have been very helpful. I am searching for this file because I want to play the game without connecting to the online DRM. I have already got the offline emulator for the game. All that I require is this file called values.db. I dont know why this file is required. Anyways, one thing is that I am not able to play the game without this file. Kindly provide some help immediately.
    pl let me know where the emulator is available help

Well, even i am not sure from where did he got the offline emulator for PoP:FS, as per i know we need to be connected online in order to play the game same like in Assassins Creed 2. I also found a discussion regarding the same here: Offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands . But anyways, it is possible to play this game without getting online. You can find some tips for the same in this post: Play offline Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands