Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DLC

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DLC

I just had a thought about the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DLC, that I want to share with you guys. I have completed the entire game and came up with some ideas that could be the fact with the actual game. The prince meets the Queen of Marid called Razia. She had the power of water.

There were 4 genies. It is possible that the other 3 controlled fire, wind and earth. I am just imagining the powers that the genie could have given. There could have been a possibility like POP: Warrior Within. In that, we were able to delete anything that came in between and pave a path. Also, we were able to rewind any particular place.

All the views and comments on this DLC thought are very much appreciated.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DLC

I am not that much with the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DLC thought. This particular feature about the powers of the 4 genies would be like the one that is available for the PSP version if this game. It is called the Daughters of Time. Anyways, one has to pay for the same. So, why go for the DLC's and all. It is rather good to play one single clean game.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I do have any much information on the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DLC, as I am new to this content. Well, my game contains a folder of the DLC with the name DataPC90bab215.forge. It will be great if anyone could figure out what this actually means. I am really curious to know because if it could have helped me to get all the features as mentioned by DooM !, then it would be awesome.

There is no possibility that one can get the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DLC in the original version of the game. Some additional has to added to get the same. It would have been better if the DLC would have been a little cheaper than it is. But, since it is not so, most of the gamers cannot buy it. As the game is not that big, it will be good to have the DLC, which will increase the duration of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Boo Bear View Post
    I am not that much with the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands DLC thought. This particular feature about the powers of the 4 genies would be like the one that is available for the PSP version if this game. It is called the Daughters of Time. Anyways, one has to pay for the same. So, why go for the DLC's and all. It is rather good to play one single clean game.
    As mentioned the Daughters of Time of the PSP version of the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, there are the daughters do not control the fire, wind and earth. Instead, they control future, present and past. Anyways, getting the DLC will increase the amazement in the game. It is a great thought about the genies having the various powers and they giving the same to the prince.