Thread: Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version bug

Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version bug

The Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version has a bug. I am feeling this because I am facing a very weird problem while playing the game. The situation that has occurred recently is that when we get some sword upgrades, we need to cross some obstacles and mini arenas to move forward in the game. After that, we have to fight with the gates that have to be opened at a particular point. I am facing the main issue here. The gates never open at all. Please help me with any suggestions that can help me to get rid of this particular bug.

Re: Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version bug

It is possible that the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version bug is being caused because there is a problem with the copy of the game that you are having. There is a need to get a new copy and then, try the same thing out. Just let the dealer from whom you have purchased the game know about the problems that you are facing with the particular version of game. He will have your disc exchanged for a new one.

If you are facing the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version bug, then you will have to go back in the game and then, start the particular stage again.

I suppose that you may have made some mistakes while playing the game. I mean to say that you must have gone in the wrong direction. Just let me know that if your situation is solved or not after the stage is started again.

If the issue persists, then I can help you with some other suggestion.

I have already tried going back in the stage. But, the problem is that I am not able to get much back into the game. This is because POP has the autosave feature. So, I can go behind very little. According to me, there is really a bug in the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version. I really need some solution that can eradicate this bug. Exchanging the disc will be the last option that I will use.

I am able to get your problem about the Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version bug. This is not actually a bug. You need some help to move about in the stage. You can get all such help from an application called Cheatbook Database. Get the new version of this application so that all the new hints will be added in it. It also comes with all the cheats that can be used in various games.

I'm having the same problem now.
    I tried everything, the gate still closed!!!

The problem is that I can't go back furthermore in the game and I can't play again, it's too far to go back. Add to that the game it self is away under my expectations, there is no compare with the last prince of persia.
    Despite the graphic and the story, it's boring!! Battles, weapons, the environment, etc. You will do the same thing all the time.
    What I mean is that the game is about fun, I don't find that. However, I have already bought it so I need to finish it.

I suppose the information on the link that is Prince of Persia: The forgotten Sands will surely help you out to get the issue to be sorted. I suppose you may have got to a wrong phase and hence this is the reason you are not able to get the stage to be executed or processed. So check for the walkthrough you may get the issue to be solved then.

It seems that most of the users are facing this Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PS3 version bug. The officials have to look into it and accordingly provide a solution for the same. If not so, they must release a bug-free version. This is because I dont think that there is any solution that anyone else can provide to eradicate the bug.