Thread: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii-How do you unlock

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii-How do you unlock

I am playing the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii and I want to know that how do you unlock the dark prince. I have been playing this game from quite some time and I am not able to understand where to unlock this skin called the dark prince. I have tried searching the web for this unlocking information, but no use.

So, anyone having any sort of idea or hint to go about unlocking the same is requested to reply as soon as possible. I am waiting for suitable comments on this topic.

Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii-How do you unlock

It seems that the problem about Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii-How do you unlock the dark prince has been resolved on our forums already. You can have a look at the thread that is given below for the solution of the same:
    Unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii
    Just let me know if you could get the correct solution for your issue from the thread above.

You could get the hints to unlock the dark prince from the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii from the application called Cheatbook Database. There are various methods given it for unlocking the particular skin of the prince. Well, another feature of this application is that it also provides different cheats that can be used for various purposes like heath, skipping some stage and so on.

I had used the same application for getting hints while playing Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii. It has also proved to be of great help while playing other games like GTA, Hitman and such others. You will have to make sure that you get the latest version of this application, that is Cheatbook Database, so that it will be updated with the latest hints, tricks and cheats.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

On searching the internet, I found out that inorder to unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, you have to get to the water or gear puzzle. This particular puzzle is near the 2D section. After you reach there, you will have to do a good survey and on the basis on how you are good at the same will let you to find the skin sooner or later.

Yes, I found the dark prince at the water or gear puzzle. It was very helpful of you guys providing me with the hints and suggestions for unlocking the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Well, the people on this forums have always been helpful and this is why I trust you all. Anyways, thanks for your help till now. I will ask for more help if required in the future.