Thread: Unable to find two light seed in Queen's tower for Prince Of Persia: City of Light

Unable to find two light seed in Queen's tower for Prince Of Persia: City of Light

I am Unable to find two light seed in Queen's tower for Prince Of Persia: City of Light. I am having all the 998 seed available but i am stuck for finding these two seeds in the Queen's Tower Section. I have looked all over but unable to find the same. If any one know how to get the remaining seeds in the Queen's Tower Section then please pass me. Thank you.

Re: Unable to find two light seed in Queen's tower for Prince Of Persia: City of Light

I think you should better check out the Walkthroughs available on the internet which will guide you regarding the same which you are looking for. If you will go through the walkthrough then you will come to know about the games secret point where you can get the full knowledge of light seed which you are looking for. You can easily get the walkthroughs by searching on Google.

Re: Unable to find two light seed in Queen's tower for Prince Of Persia: City of Light

I have gone through the lots of the Walkthrough available on the internet but could not found any of the walkthrough giving me the detail for the light seeds on the Queen's Tower that is why i have come here to ask the same. If you are having any of the link which discussed about the same then let me know about it so that i can go through the same.

I am also having the same problem as you are going through if any one is having the knowledge about the then please pass me the same as i have check all over the internet but could not any single article discuss about the light seed on the Queen's Tower. Finally expecting that i will get the same from here. Thanks.

I have searched regarding your query and find some of the useful link which is having the complete walkthrough for the light seeds on the Queen's Tower. So just check out the below given link of the Youtube which is having the walkthrough for the light seed which you are looking for. So go through the same and get rid of it.
    Queen's Tower light Seeds

These two light seed are hidden in the Queen's Tower which is on the entrance to the Warrior's Fortress but most of the people don't even know about it that it is hidden and looking for it. Just look to the left of the Plank where the hidden platform will give you the two remaining light seeds. Hope this will work for you.

Sorry for the late reply. Actually i was not on touch with the internet so many days but now i will work on it. I have gone through all the replies and let me tell you that i will try each and if found any working replies then post the same on this thread. Once again thanks for helping regarding the query of mine.