Thread: Unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii

Unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii

Hello all.......

Does anyone know how to unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii? I am playing this game from quite sometime. But, still I am not able to understand how to go about unlocking it. If anyone has been successful in unlocking the same, then please reply with the trick as soon as possible.

Thanks for any help in advance.........

Re: Unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii

It is very simple to unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii. You will have to go to the 2D section first. This particular section is around the water or gear puzzle. You will have to find the prince there because it is hidden there somewhere. I hope that you have got the hint. Just let me know if you are stuck with it, so that I can clarify more.

There are many other hints and tips along with how to unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii in the application called Cheatbook database. Get the latest version of this particular application and you will be provided with all the newest hints that have been posted by various users. Moreover, it also has various cheats that help to increase the heath, to skip stages and so on.

Hello there, the hint that is given by Mario2 is true. I was also looking for how to unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii. I can assure you that this works because I have tried out the same in this game that I am playing currently. Nothing is difficult to find the prince once you reach the water or gear puzzle. I wish you all the best.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have searched the internet and found a very typical answers to unlock the dark prince in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii. Many of the gamers of POP have told that the retailer's code needs to be entered to play in various skins like Ezio from from Assassin's Creed II, Malik for maliks armor, Sand Wraith from Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and so on. The dark prince can also be availed by this technique. The problem is that I am not able to understand where is this retailer's code. if anyone knows about this, then please reply.

I am not able to understand anything about the retailer's code that is mentioned in the above post by Hitman22. Well, as given in one of the above replies, I got the latest version of the application called Cheatbook Database. I am currently trying some of the hints provided in this application. I will let you guys if I get successful in this attempt.