Thread: Prince of Persia King Tower Save game issue

Prince of Persia King Tower Save game issue

I had got my copy of Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands for my PC. I am getting some issue on saving games in my system. I had saved the game to some extent which I remember played last night. But the same was not found when I reloaded my games. Sometime my all files were disappeared. I think the save games are not working my system. How to fix that.

Re: Prince of Persia King Tower Save game issue

Using the engine Anvil of Assassin's Creed , Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands will always allow the main game character to do more acrobatics. I am providing you my save game file which I had got online. It is really nice game. I am looking for more save game files on the Internet. If anyone founds that then just provide the download for the same. Your game files might be corrupted.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I like the game. It is really nice with long hours of game play. If you are getting this issue regularly then try to re-install teh game. This will fix the matter in most of the case. Basically this does not happen till you are using a pirated version of the game. You must remove that and get a nice license copy which must more stable as compare to the pirated version.

The game begins starts at a single visit to your brother Malik, a little about your mentor. In arriving at his palace, you realize he is waging battle against an invader who quickly takes over. Faced with the defeat of his army, your brother decides to call the army of King Solomon. The latter think that this army will line up alongside him in order to wipe out the invader. I really enjoy this part in the game. I had found some save game issue in the starting. But I disable my antivirus while playin and it works well now.

I am facing a similar issue in the game. I was playing till collection of medallion which gives you magical powers. In that level I was also helped by Raziah, the Djinn water. So saved the same and went so that I can continue later on. But when I started the game again all begins with starting out. Does anyone has a proper way to fix this matter out. It is boring to play again and again.

I like the mediallain thing the game which gives new powers and will explain why and how the story all along you progress. My game for the moment begins with a real chase where Malik is in the castle whose pieces have become a pretext to put you on the walls in all directions to move forward. It is not really surprising. I had saved after playing further and the files are there.

Does you hard drive have bad sectors. Check with some tool. If yes then in this way you will also loose data. I was playing Fifa game installed on my additional 20GB hard drive. That was having bad sectors. At starting the game crashed some while and also my save game files where lost. You can also see the folder directory where the game is installed and find out that weather the file is saved or not.