Thread: Prince Of Persia Font

Prince Of Persia Font

Hello guys........

Does anyone know about the Prince Of Persia Font? The font that is used in the logo of POP is very awesome. I had heard that there was such a font available. I need to know from where I can get the same. Anyone having probable information or views related to this topic, then please feel free to reply.

Thank you for all your comments in advance............

Re: Prince Of Persia Font

Hello there, I know that there was a Prince Of Persia Font released, but I dont think that it was of the style of the logo. Well, havent you tried searching the internet for this font on the internet. I am not sure if you can get the same because it is a very rare kind of form. Just let me know if you get this particular font as even I am interested in this font now.

Yes, there was a Prince Of Persia Font available quite a time ago. It is not available now. Also, one thing that I want you to make aware is that this font is in no way related to the logo of Prince Of Persia. There are many similar fonts available in the internet. Download the same adv try them out. But, they cannot give the same effect as the logo of Prince Of Persia. All the best.

I had no idea about the Prince Of Persia Font. Well, I came to know about the same from here. It is great for sharing such information. The bad news is that this font is unavailable now. It would have been great if this font would have been available. Anyways, if anyone has downloaded it when it was available, then kindly share the downloaded file here.

I am not able to understand why Ubisoft has removed the download of the Prince Of Persia Font. Many of the users are interested in this font and they would have got a lot of hits for this font. It is possible that they did not want to expose the font. By giving the font to the world, many of the users could have created loss and other such things that could have removed the rareness of this font.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hello again guys.........

Thank you for all your responses on the Prince Of Persia Font. According to all your replies, it seems that it is impossible to get the Prince Of Persia Font, that seems the same as the logo of the POP.

Anyways, thanks once again for providing all the required information on this topic. Have a nice time............

moham35 Guest

listen up!i registerd in this forum just to tell u,there is a font like pop logo,just visit :