Thread: How to bypass online DRM to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC

How to bypass online DRM to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC

Hello people, can anyone help me with the information on how to bypass online DRM to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC. I hate the DRM technique of Ubisoft. It is a headache that it is applying this technique for all the new games that it is releasing. I am waiting for suitable replies that can help me in this situation. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: How to bypass online DRM to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC

I do not have any idea about how to bypass online DRM to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC. But, I suppose that the following thread will help you with some solution that you can use in place of the online DRM:
    Offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
    Let me know if you want to know any more details about the solutions mentioned in the above thread.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Hello there,

The hackers are provided some of the methods to bypass online DRM to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC. Well, since these methods are illegal I cannot mention it here. I recommend you to search for these methods on the internet and I can assure you that you can find these techniques easily.

Wish you all the best.

Even it is possible to bypass online DRM to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC, I dont think that the hackers will be able to hold on with it for long time. This is because it seems that Ubisoft is making lots of efforts to provide great security to the online DRM gameplays. Well, one problem that is being caused for the users is that a lot of bandwidth is wasted in this method. Ubisoft is not considering for the user's loses.

I am totally against the DRM technique by Ubisoft. Because of this I am not able to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and many other games like Assassins Creed II, Shutter Island 5 and so on. Actually, I do not have a very fast internet connection. Also, I just have a limited downloading limit. Ubisoft must understand such problems and eradicate the use of such methods in their upcoming games.

As mentioned in one of the above posts that there are cracks provided by hackers that help to play this game in the offline mode. So, there is no need to connect with the DRM. With this method, you also wont have to search for the how to bypass online DRM to play Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands PC. Search for the crack on the web as it is not legal to provide the same here.