Thread: Offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

It is very sad to know that Ubisoft has adopted the DRM method in the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. This means that one needs to be connected to the internet to play the game as in Assassins Creed 2. Well, I needed to know that if anyone has any information about any type of offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.

All possible views and comments on this topic are very much appreciated.

Re: Offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

I am not quite aware of any Offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. Well, I want to make a point that it is good that Ubisoft wants to avoid piracy of their products and hence, they are applying the DRM method to all the games that they are releasing. Because of this everyone will buy original games. The problem is that while playing the game connected to the internet, a lot of bandwidth is taken by the game itself. So, this is very much uncomfortable.

I agree with robodude about the waste of bandwidth in the DRM technique of playing such types of games. Actually, I had this game called Assassins Creed 2. I stopped playing it halfway because a lot of bandwidth was being used. I think that some other method must be applied for getting rid of privacy, rather than wanting to be connected to the web while playing the game.

According to me, the hackers have created an Offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. So, there is no need to worry about playing the game online. All those guys who are finding a hard time playing such sorts of games with the DRM technique can use the offline emulator made by the hackers. Infact, most of the users are preferring the offline server than the DRM.

There is no need to worry even if there is no offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands. I guess you can get some help from the thread that is given below:
    Play offline Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands
    In the above thread, many of the techniques for playing the game in offline mode are provided. Try using any of the solutions and let me know if you are facing any issues while using them, so that I can help you how to go about using them.

There is no need for the Offline Server Emulator for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands to play the game without connecting to the DRM. As mentioned in one of the above posts, the hackers have provided many cracks that can be used to play this game in the offline mode. Such cracks have to searched on the internet, as it is illegal to provide such cracks here.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever